Chapter: 4

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM.

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE:-

Third person P.o.v

Mr. Lee talked with Yoongi at the administration office about some paperwork. At that moment Namjoon entered the office, and said "Yoongi can we talk"?

"Yeah sure.. just wait a bit", he replied.

Yoongi got up and passes the room to Namjoon. They stand in the corridor, not many students there.

"Yoongi actually you are my friend, so I'm just asking you for a suggestion, do you help me?" Namjoon said while rubbing his forehead then looked at him.

"yeah sure!.. what's the matter?" he replied with concern.

"Actually,.. as you know my father is a lecturer at the Seoul university, he wanted that I'll join him after my study.. but later I joined this college and he ignored me till then," he told him with a deep sigh.

"Then ??", Yoongi asked politely.

"Now they want me there and I don't wanna leave this place, you know I love this place, the people, and my job", Namjoon said with a sad smile.

Yoongi put his hand on his shoulder and winked, "you know you're never able to leave this place if someone knows this."

Namjoon smiles sadly and sighs deeply, "But he doesn't know my intentions you know that."

"Who knows.... maybe he is interested in you", playfully nudged his shoulder, showing a warm smile.

They left for their work.. after the conversation. Yoongi had his free time so he decided to visit the basketball ground. He often went there when he had free time from work.

when he reached there, he saw a face, beautiful and charming.. a group of boys were there, playing basketball. Yoongi sat there at the bench and watched them, a smile adorned his thin lips.

After the match practice, when the boys were going back to their stuff, Jimin and Jungkook went to the opposite sides of Yoongi.

Yoongi stood up and passed the way with a smirk on his face. "Hey... Park Jimin you are a good player. I saw you there for the first time." Said with a smile.

Jimin and Jungkook turned around and Jungkook lightly bows to Yoongi and said: "how are you Mr. Yoongi??"

Yoongi replied with a smile and nodded, "Jungkook you can call me Yoongi too because you are a friend of Chim.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with surprise.

A pink shade appeared on Jimin's sweet cheeks......
"Am.. oh..ummm hehehe.. ok Mr. M.. umm Yoongi we should go, we are getting late and tired too."

He quickly grabbed confused Jungkook's wrist and went towards the exit door...