Chapter: 17

HEY GUYS...

..ASSALAM O ALAIKUM...

Ignore mistakes, please.

Jungkook was shocked... past running in front of his eyes.. where he lost all his loved ones.. and his precious love.

He never ever think that this place,.. which is precious to him.. snatched his happiness.

Hoseok grabbed Jungkook's wrist and smiled,  comfort him.. nodded his head to assure him that everything is alright.

"Come on Jungkook,.. someone is waiting for you,", Jimin said while opening the gate.

Jungkook was confused.. but follow them as a lost puppy. Jimin entered the cottage. Hoseok entered while holding hands with Jungkook.

The cottage was clean.. and everything is settled as his mother kept them, there was a photo on the side table..of Jungkook with his beloved parents.

Jungkook was surprised after seeing everything.. the tears were pooling from his eyes.. at the moment he heard an unknown voice.

"I approached every possible person for this setting. hope you like it..",

Jungkook turned to the voice.. he saw a girl smiling confusingly.. the girl came toward him.. slowly.

"Hey Jungkook... meet my friend Rose", Hoseok grabbed the girl's hand and smiled.

"Ooh.. nice to meet you, but what you said earlier..?? I can't understand..", Jungkook replied confusedly.

"Hey guys, I'm tired.. please sit here Jungkook..", Jimin grabbed Jungkook's wrist and dragged him to the couch.

Hoseok and Rose followed them.. they sat there. there was an uncomfortable silent. Jungkook again asked the same question to the Rose.

"Jungkook... I'm sorry for what happened with you..  in the past.. in your childhood.. my parents ruined the precious time of your life..", Rose sat on her knees in front of Jungkook.. guilty.. eyes filled with tears.

Jungkook was about to stand but Jimin grabbed his hand.. gestured for him to listen to her.

"You.. that bastard is your father.. how disgusting..", Jungkook spat angrily.

"I know you can give me the punishment. I will do anything for your forgiveness...."

"FORGIVENESS... you know what happened???. First my parents, then my house,.. my everything. I lost.. lost my everything.. and now my love. you know the meaning of love.. ? He is in hospital now... just because of your bloody father..", Jungkook crying, eyes red with anger.

Jimin soothed calm circles on his back.. to calm him..  after some time. Jungkook lift his head and saw the Hoseok. "Jungkook please she is innocent. you know she had also endured a lot. Her parents were also selling her to someone for their own benefit..",