Chapter: 7

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM EVERYONE...

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ALL FINE,
Enjoy the time of your precious life and

          LOVE YOURSELF 

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Yoongi was sitting in his office, discussing some files with his manager, Yoongi forced his father to take a rest so he went home to rest.

There was a knock on the door.

"Yes come in.."

"Sir, there are some people who arrived, who are supposed to be hired at your personal assistant post.. if you want, then I'll send them one by one".. Miss Zeya said.

"Okay send them one by one, but after ten minutes... I am doing some work now.." Yoongi replied politely.

"Okay, sir.." Miss Zeya left after that.
.
.

After ten minutes Yoongi call his secretary Miss Zeya,
"Miss Zeya send them one by one."

Yoongi was confused by the sudden change in his life, just one day, he was an administrator officer in college, close to his lover.. although it was one-sided love he will really miss him here.. he send his resignation letter to college after his meeting with his father.. and now he is here.

"May I come in sir.?"

"Yes"...

After the interview of 6 men and 4 girls. Yoongi was tired he called his secretary "Miss Zeya, how many people left?"

"Sir, just one left, if you are tired then we skip him."

"No, it's ok send him to the office".. he hangs up the phone.

.
.
.

Jimin was too confused and nervous, he was the last one.. then a girl announced his name.. "Mr. Park Jimin, you can go to the CEO's office."

"Oh.. thanks," he bow to her and entered the room.

"May I come in sir?" Jimin asked nervously a man whose back faces Jimin.

"Yes please"

Jimin thought that the voice was quite similar but.. he can't remember.. at that moment Yoongi face Jimin with an amused expression.

"Mr.Mi... I mean Yoongi.. umm Sir.." Jimin can't believe what he saw. it seems like a dream.. he rubbed his eyes and saw again. but again he saw Yoongi smile at him, he can't believe he could be the CEO of this big company.

"Have a seat, Mr. Park Jimin, yes I'm.. because it's my dad's company and I'm the one and only son of my dad.. let's start the interview.." Yoongi saw Jimin's nervous and cute shocked face.. sweet smile playing with his lips.