Chapter: 16

Assalam o alaikum everyone..
After a long wait.

Ignore mistakes, please...

Rose bite his lip, sitting there, eyes filled with tears.. and emotions.. while Yugi told her about his parents and the stuff about Jungkook.

Rose felt guilty, about being the child of their heartless parents. Yugi glanced at her.

Hoseok was watching her through the mirror, outside of the room.

Yugi left her alone in the investigation room..  he knew that Rose is innocent.. she was also involved in the dirty planning of her parents.

He pitied her, he gestured to Hoseok for talk.

Hoseok glanced at her, then he followed Yugi.. into his office.

"Mr. Hoseok, I know she is innocent, but for some reason, she will be under investigation.. so that she can't leave this city and country."

The door opened, and Rose entered the room.. she sat on the chair, next to Hoseok.

"I will atone for the sins of my parents. I don't know exactly what should I do.. but I'll try my best officer..", Rose said.

"Okay.. both of you can go now. Miss Rose, you can't leave this city and don't worry about Zoe...(Zeo is the person that dealt with her parents with some mafia issues and wanted to marry her forcefully) he is also under arrest. you can live peacefully now at your home", Yugi told him.

Hoseok and Rose left the police station.. they both sat in the car.. Hoseok drive her, to her home. there was silence.. a peaceful silence.

But Rose quietly planned.

The car stopped in front of a mansion. Hoseok smiled sweetly.. broke the silence.

"Here you are... I see now.. your house is beautiful..",

Rose glanced at her house and then at Hoseok.. she grabbed his hand.. smiled.

"Thank you Hoseok.. you're the most beautiful person ever I met... you have a beautiful heart. I'm sorry.. I'll do anything for your friend Jungkook. I promise", she said kissed his cheek then quickly went out of the car.

Hoseok saw her, running to his home.. which was a mansion in Hoseok's eyes... he smiled, touched his cheek then drove away...

.
.
.

Beeeep...

Jin and Jungkook froze in their place.. they saw doctors rushing to Taehyung, panicked and nervous.. they tried for Taehyung's breath which was very mere... Namjoon and Jimin entered in the room to see them but they were still. like stone...

The scene was horrible. Jungkook tried to free himself, ignoring his pain.

"T.hat... That can't happen... Hyung leave me... TAEHYUNG WAKEUP.......", Jungkook shouted with all his strength.. which was leaving his body gradually.