Chapter : 12

Assalam o Alaikum...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Suddenly the door opened...

A man approached them...

"Boss, there are some people. I mean..many people are coming at our direction.. just do it fast.. may be there are cops too",

The man smirked, he grabbed Jungkook and dragged him outside of the cottage.

Jungkook struggled with his hands.. but his hands were cuffed behind his back.. and his mouth was sealed with a cloth.

Jungkook kicked his leg at the man's knee.. the man groaned in pain.. as soon as Jungkook ran. other two men caught him.

But they fainted, by the log of wood...

"Nice shoot Jinnie"... Namjoon put his log aside.

"How can I forgive the person who hurt my beans.." Jin replied angrily.

"Kookie.. where is Taehyung??", Jin asked worriedly.

Jungkook was uncuffed by Jimin and Suho.

"Jin hyung how did you..",

"Actually I called you... call picked but I heard some voices.. so.. just tell me where is Taehyung??"

Jin asked worriedly while grabbing a log for Jungkook.

He throws the log at Jungkook...
Jungkook grabbed that, and they left in the direction of the jeep.

They were settled on the seats.. in Jin's car.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rose was walking, outside of the shopping mall, waiting for her car.

A car stopped near her.. she noticed, then saw the person happily.

"What are you doing here Rose??"

"Actually I'm waiting for my car, but don't know where the driver is left.."

"It's ok.. I'll drop where you want... come on .", Hoseok smiled sweetly.

Rose blushed, "ahmm.  Yeah sure", she sat in Hoseok's car on the passenger seat.

"So.. where were you going?", he asked.

"Home, actually I was shopping, but now I'm tired too much. so that's why I was waiting for my car lazily"

She texted her driver that she is coming home with his friend.

"If you are not so tired, then...can we have some icecream??", Hoseok asked confused.