Chapter: 14

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM EVERYONE...

Officer Yugi entered the room after Jin.. he gestured to his team to arrest the man who had a gun in his hand.

"Please someone call an ambulance", Jin ran to Taehyung and Jungkook.

He knelt down near the both.. tears were flowing continuously, and he grabbed Taehyung's hand.

"Please stay with me.. okay.. just don't close your eyes.. please..", Jin panicked, he saw Jungkook with tears.

"Jin.. ambulance can't reach here on time... so we have to carry them to the hospital.. please hurry up..", Namjoon said to Jin.

Soon all others arrived at the room, Jungkook was carried by Jimin and Namjoon... Taehyung by Jin and Suho.. settled both in the backseat of the car.

Namjoon controlled the driver's seat. Suho sat with Namjoon..Jin caught Taehyung carefully while Jimin grabbed Jungkook gently.

"You all go to the hospital, I'll manage everything here, don't worry about your students, my team will take them home safely", Yugi said to Namjoon, patted his shoulder to comfort him, and quickly went in his car.

After 1 hour, because of Namjoon's high-speed driving.. they reached the hospital.

Jin and Jimin's clothes were stained with red blood, while Suho comforted Jimin and Namjoon informed Mr. KIM about his sons.

Jin lifelessly sitting on the chair in front of Operation theater.. saw the red light bulb which lights brightly.

.
.
.

Yugi ordered others cops to arrest the gang boss's family.. because he found that his wife was also involved in the drug supply like her husband.

Cops raided his house, and they arrested his wife but they couldn't find his daughter.

.
.
.

Hoseok and Rose were cooking their dinner in the Hoseok and Jimin's flat.

Meanwhile, Hoseok phone rang.. but he was quite far from his cell phone.. so when he reached for his phone, the bell stopped.

He then picked up his phone, then again his bell rang.. he smiled and picked up his phone.. but soon his smile dropped.. he fell on the sofa.

Rose noticed and quickly rushed to Hoseok.

"What happened, sweetie.?? Is everything okay??", Rose sat beside Hoseok.

"Ji..Jimin.. said that Jun..Jungkook is in Hospital.. we gotta go.. hurry up", Hoseok quickly put his phone in his pocket and grabbed his car keys from the table.