Chapter: 5

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM EVERYONE...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE:-...

FLASHBACK.

Jungkook was doing his gym chores, and many students started walking and gave weird sights to jungkook,

"Is something on my face or on my clothes, why does everyone gives me weird look", he thinks with confusion.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU..." someone entered the gym room, shouting.

Jungkook quickly left his weights, and dry his face filled with sweat, with his small towel,

"Yes, what do you want"? He asked, eyes wide with curiosity.. because no one in college called him the person calling him with rage.

He is a polite person, who smiles every time and loves to be friends with people who are polite to him, who is beautiful inside, but he is interested only in girls, never hurt anyone, why is this person angry at him?..

The person came to face him and grabbed his shirt by the collar, dragging him into the corridor.

Jungkook did not understand what happened, Soon he struggled and freed himself from his hold.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING "?? He shouted.

The man pushed him to the floor, but he stumbled.

The man came close to him.

"what are you?? Are you that much greedy??".. he ask jungkook with gritted teeth.

Jungkook was confused,  " What are you talking about kris ?"

Jungkook knows that man, he is a friend of a friend.. and also joined college for graduation exactly at the same time as Taehyung came from England.

"Wow... now you behave as if nothing happened.. you bloody shit".. he was about to punch but jungkook catch his fist.

"Just tell me what happened. What did I do? If something happened that you dislike just tell me, I don't wanna fight with you."Jungkook calmly said.

Lisa passed by corridors,.. she saw them and became panicked because she liked Jungkook but Jungkook liked her just his friend and kris know everything about her, she ran to Jungkook, 

 "what happened?? Why you both are fighting here?"

Kris saw Lisa with anger, but his anger faded.

 "Oh!.. My dear Lisa, you came here at right time. You know our school's beautiful person???"

Many students gathered there, some of them watched them with horror because both are famous athletes.. some of them were watching them with amusement.

Kris started, "you know Lisa, you are in love with the wrong person.. he is not interested in you,... however nowadays he is interested in just one person... not other than Mr. KIM TAEHYUNG..."