Chapter: 6

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM EVERYONE..

Yoongi entered his dad's office, he asked the receptionist about his dad, his hands were wet with sweat.. he ran to the door and opened it.

"Dad.. what happened?? I went to the hospital but they said you were discharged from there.. and you joined the office today, why are you so stubborn, look at yourself, you are getting weak day by day"

"Oh look my son is here.. don't shout my dear son. I am fine.. come sit here.. " Mr. Min tapped the seat beside him on a sofa.

Yoongi sat beside him, "Dad you know, I have only you.. you are precious to me"

"Then join my office Yoongi, I'm tired my son. I gave you permission when you were stubborn to join the college, Now please join your office, I want retirement to please my son", Mr. Min said while holding Yoongi's hand in his hands.

"You don't know father there is a reason, that's why I don't wanna lose my job", Yoongi replied to his father with a low head and a cute pouty face.

"Hahaha... I understand now, is something or someone special there??" Mr. Min asked him.

"Maybe yes maybe not.." he replied with a wink.

"But I'm sure there is someone", Mr. Min thinks while tracing his finger at the cheeks.

"but how are you so sure father??",.. he asked amused.

"I'm your father my beloved son. I can see,.. by the way, when will I meet that person??"

"Soon dad.. now tell me what you want from me?"

"I want you to join the office from today.. and please know no excuse.. In return, I'll accept, whoever that person He or She"... Mr. Min stand and went to his chairs,

 "This seat belongs to you only, come and sit.. I wanna see you here."

"Okay..."
.
.
.
.
.##########€€€€€€€€€#############
.
.

"Hello... Hoseok hyung... I'm going to the M.SG company, so locked the flat okay. I have a spare key with me..", Jimin called Hoseok, while tying his shoelaces.

"Okay, Jiminaahhh... Best of luck. I heard that this company is quite famous for its work. hope you'll select..", replied Hoseok.

"Thanks, hyung.. ok I'm going,.. to the bus stop," he said, locket flat. went to the elevator.. "okay bye hyung."

"Bye Chim."

.
.
.
.

At the bus stop, Jimin waited, a car stopped near Jimin.. Jimin saw the person. "Hye Jimin dude..where are you going??"

"Oh, Taehyung!.. Thank God you are here just like an angel.. please help me. I'm getting late.."