Prolog

Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is one of the Best Schools young Wizards and Witches can attempt to learn everything from the smallest Creatures to the mightyest spells. Four friends Merida, Hiccup, Rapunzel and Jack go there toghether but they aren't in the same House toghether. The Four houses are Gryphendore, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. They are Currently enjoying the summer befor their second year. While nothing really changed for Jack and Rapunzel , Hiccup and Merida had it pretty rough.

Since Merida is the Princess of DunBroch she needs to behave like an actual Princess and because she now Goes to Hogwarts most of the Year her Mother, Queen Elinor stresses to make her a Princess the whole summer. Hiccup on the other hand while being the son of Stoic the Vast, Cieff of Berk, he didn't get much recognition and was even bullied. He was the Weakest Viking in the Village, wich had a Big Dragon problem and is the cause why he is being bullied. Everyone fights against the Dragons but when Hiccup is trying to help, things will just get worse than they where befor. Hiccup expected that because he was Going to hogwarts and can use Magic he would be a Better help, until he heared that he isn't allowed to use Magic outside of School and the other Viking teens didn't take it that well and he gets even more bullied than befor.

During their summer however a Dark force is Growing stronger and plotting an evil plan. Pitch Black, the King of Nightmares and Lord Voldemort, The Darkest Wizard in all of time are planning their evil deeds to resuract Voldemort Completly after the first plan failed the year prior. They planned to use an old Book that belonged to Voldemort when he was still the Hogwarts student Tom Riddle and an old pet lying in the Chamber of Secrets. After Pitch gave the book to one of Voldemorts old Followers he visited the old Chamber to see if that "Pet" is still alive and what it is. He Opened the Entrance to the Chamber and found the "Pet" but he didn' expect someone to follow him. He Brought that someone to a hidden part of the Chamber, Killed them and left them there to be Forgotten.

Pretty sure that People who know Undertal in and out also know who that "Someone is buuuuuuuuuuuuuut it will still be interesting (I Hope) unless i am going to be a Brainles Zombie who doesn't know how to story. Anyways Happy reading and Goodbye, Aufwiedersehen, Ufwiederluege, aurivoir, Ciao Bella, Adios!