Chapter 13: Your Pink Nightmare

Just like the Entrance to the Chamber the hole was quite deep and the deeper they descended the more Vines where on the walls. They Finally stopped falling and landed on some Flowers. "Where are we?" Hiccup asked. "I don't know but we still have to find Jack and Chara." Merida said while looking around. They seem to have landed in a Giant cave where the entire Floor seems to be covered with flowers, some where having a golden like color to them but the Rest are having a Pink color. Just like the Hole they fell through, the walls are Covered with Vines. "Where are they?" Hiccup asked.

"GUYS UP HERE!" a Voice called for them. They looked up and saw Jack hanging from the ceiling tangled in a bunch of Vines. "Jack! Are you Okay?" Hiccup yelled. "Besides the Fact that I'm Tangled up about ten or Fifteen Meters of the ground, Pretty alright." Jack yelled back. "How are you planing to free me?" "I might have a plan, but you wont like it." Merida said. "I will take anything over Hanging in here." Jack said. "You better be ready to catch." She quietly said to Hiccup while pulling out her wand. "Wait what?" Hiccup said just before she Casted a spell. "DIFINDO!" Merida Cut the Vines with the Difindo spell, which caused Jack to fall right on Hiccup. "I told you to catch." Merida said while putting her wand back. "You know exactly I'm not good at anything." Hiccup defended himself.

They started to look around for Chara, When they suddenly see something in the middle of the Cave. Over a rather big Pink Flower was Chara Tangled up in some Vines that are coming from the ground. "Chara! Are you Okay?" Merida asked worried. "I have had worse." Chara said a bit Sarcastic. Merida pulled out her wand again "DIFINDO!" she said. Just about as the Spell was to hit the Vines holding Chara, More Vines shot out of the ground making the Spell miss the Vines holding Chara. "What happened?" Hiccup asked. Merida tried again but the spell didn't work again. "What is going on?" Merida asked. "Maybe we should try to do the spell from different sides at the same time." Jack suggested. He went to the opposite side of the cave and pulled out his wand as well. "DIFINDO!" They Casted the spell at the same time and this time it worked. "Took you long enough." Chara said.

He stood up and walked to the others. "Now what?" Chara asked. Before anyone could answer they heard something behind them. "Is someone Crying?" Hiccup asked. They turned around, but they didn't see anyone, just the Bed of Pink flowers and One Bigger Flower in the Middle of it. They didn't think much of it until they heard someone laughing as well. "you... you..." They turned around again to see that the Big Flower in the Middle has a Face now with a rather twisted look to it. "You are all idiots." The flower said. "The Flower is Alive?" They all asked. Then all of a sudden the Flower seemed to grow rapidly. Vines came from the Ceiling and lifted the flower up. Two Giant Vines where Ripping the Ground around them open creating arms for the Plant creature. "What is going on?" Merida said. They looked up and saw this Pink Monstrocity Covered in Thorns With the Face More terrifying than anything else they have seen.

"What do we do?" Hiccup asked. "Attack!" Chara said getting his wand out and pointing it at the creature. "INCENDIO!" He shouted emitting a bolt of fire from his wand. It hit the Monster, but it didn't seem to hurt it even though it is a Plant monster. "You Idiot!" The Monster said with it's satanic voice. "You didn't think that these useless Spells work on me, did you? Let me show you how it's done!" Some more Vines came down pointing directly at them. "Incendio!" The monster shouted. Flames where shooting out of the Vines, which almost hit the four. (Remember, this story isn't in the same time period as the Original Harry potter Books/Movies so i have to work without the Technology of Flamethrowers.)

"How do we Fight something of this size? We're only in our Second year at Hogwarts!" Hiccup said panicing. "Just use everything that has a possibility to work!" Chara said trying again with the Incendio spell, which still didn't show an Effect on the Monster. More Vines are Shooting down at them, they where barely able to dodge it. "OH please, I know you can do Better than this Chara!" The monster said. Chara looked at the Monster with Confusion. "How do you Know my Name?" Chara yelled at the monster. "Oh Chara, Don't you Recognize me? I'm your Best friend."

Chara stumbled back, he can't believe what he has just heard, just as much as the others. "No you're Wrong! Asriel died! This isn't true!" Chara said with some tears running down. "Asriel Dreemurr Died in these walls right? And you only found a Verry small amount of his dust right?" The monster said with a devilish look on it's face. "Where do you think the rest of his dust was? Right here where i was. The dust got into the Ground with the help of some moisture and then the Flowers here just got the Moisture with their roots and with it came Asriels dust. And this is how i Cheated DEATH!" He Laughed. Chara fell to his Knees, he couldn't take it, the others just stared in shock.

"AND NOW IT IS TIME YOU JOIN ME!" Asriel Shouted as Vines came down again."INCENDIO!" He Yelled, Flames came out of the Vines, About to hit Chara, but something weird happened. Just before the Flames hit Chara, Spears came out of the Ground and created a kind of shield. "Are you okay Punk?" Undyne came down together with Asgore. "What are you doing here?" Jack asked. "To help you of course." Asgore said. He created a Red Trident and was ready to fight. "Dad please Don't, That is Asriel." Chara pleaded. "I know." Asgore said as he Approached Asriel. "So now you want to try to fight my Old Man?" Asriel said. "I do what i must to keep everyone safe." Asgore said as he readied up for a fight. "It will be a Pleasure to DUST YOU OF!" Asriel shouted.

More Vines came shooting down, daring to impale Asgore but he Deflected them with one Swing of his Trident. "Seems like you wont go down that easy, huh? Then how about something you can use too. INCENDIO!" Asriel shot some Fire at Asgore, Which he reflected with some Fire of his own. Asgore readied his Trident for a Throw at Asriel. He threw the Trident at Asriel, yet it seemed to phase through him. "You seem to be overdue for some Glasses, NOW YOU SHALL DIE!" Asriel shouted. Nothing seemed to happen. "Wait, where are my Vines?" "You don't know your Father as good as you say, Son." Asgore said. "I'm Capable to nullify any kind of Magic from my Opponent if i want to." "So you weren't going to hurt him." Chara said relieved. "Of course not, i would never hurt either of you." Asgore said with a generouse smile. "You may have nullified my Magic, BUT I CAN STILL ATTACK YOU WITH OUT IT!" Asriel Shouted as he Rushed towards asgore. "No you Don't!" Undyne said throwing a Green spear. It hit Asriel and seemed to stop him at place. "What do we do now?" Jack asked. "We are going to wait for Gaster to arrive." Asgore said.