Chapter 8: Another Victim and Dueling

This is now Two years in a row that something Happened to Harry during a Quidditch game that could have ended horribly if nobody helped him. "Are you able to help Madame Dreemurr?" Rapunzel asked concerned. "It Would be easier if you came to me immediately instead of healing it yourself." Toriel said while preparing some kind of medicine. "Monster magic could have healed Broken bones in mere Seconds  put regrowing them requires  some External help." She pours a liquid into a glass from a bottle labelled 'Skele-gro'. "Did Sans come up with the name of the potion?" Jack asked when he noticed the potion. "No not really it was the one time he wasn't involved in puns" Toriel replied giving Harry the Glass. He drinks the potion and immediately Spitted it out again. "You didn't expect  Pumpkin juice dear did you?" Toriel said jokingly. " How long until his bones are completely grown back?" Merida asked curios. "He just has to be here for one night, his bones are back in the morning." Toriel said.

The day went on without any trouble what so ever and the four actually spent it by talking to Ron and Hermoine since they didn't have something else to do. They where discussing the weird things that happened up to that point. Hermoine and Ron Mentioned that harry has heard a voice that only he can hear. "Isn't this normal for Harry?" Jack asked not taking any of it seriously. "Keep your Manners Jack!" Merida hissed at him "What if it is something Serious that is threatening the whole school? Have you even seen Mrs Norris?" Meridas reaction was more heated then usual. "I'm only trying to lift the mood red-head" Jack defended himself.

The Next day arrived and The first thing Merida heard was the announcement that last night Colin Creevey, a Gryphendore first year,  Has been found petrified. She, Hermoine and Ron Weren't pleased by the news. During Breakfast everyone was Talking about Colin and what could have Possibly done this. "It was with no Doubt the same Person that Petrified Filches Cat." Hiccup said. "If it even was a Person" Jack replied "For all we know it could be anything." The thought of something roaming around the school petrifying Living things at Night was sending them all a shiver down their spine.

 A few days have passed and all the Secondyear Students where called into the Great Hall. They entered it and saw that it has been changed. The Tables have been slightly rearranged and a Big Blanked has been put on the Tables in the middle wich has the Different Moon phases on it. "What is this All about?" Hiccup asked not really expecting an answer. "We'll have to find it out our self" Jack answered in his joking way. A Few Minutes Passed until Lockhart showed up walking on the Table commanding everyone to come Closer. "Due to recent events Professor Dumbledore said that i should open this Dueling club so that you learn how to defend yourself Properly." Lackhart maybe isn't a Good DADA teacher but he still got some Interest from the Four about this Dueling thing. "So that you know how it is done i will show you how a duel Looks like. And for that i have an Assistant, Professor Snape." Everyone looked at the other side of the table where Professor Snape was walking towards Lockhart. Lockhart says that they shouldn't worry about the well being but the four knew that this was just a bluff.

Both Lockhart and Snape pullet out their Wands, held it at their face, Turned around and walked about five steps away from each other. they turned again pointing their wands at each other. Lockhart proceeded to count to three to start the duel. "Expeliarmus!" Snape shouted as soon as Lockhart counted to three, shooting a whitish beam from his wand. Expeliarmus is also known as the 'disarming spell' should usually disarm the opponent, but instead it Hit lockhart directly and knocked him back almost to the edge of the table. Lockhart stood up and said how predictable snape was and he didn't do anything on purpose. "Maybe, Maybe it would have been a good idea to show your students how to block such silly spells first." Snape replied And actually having a small smug grin on his face for a second. "Guys, i think we are in a nightmare, Snape actually grinned!" Jack whispered to the others. After a Few seconds Lockhart suggests that Harry and Ron should try it, yet Snape wisely talked him out of it since his wand would cause destruction even when you look at it at a wrong angle. Because of that Snape suggests that instead of Ron, Draco should be Harrys Dueling partner. "Hopefully Harry won't get hurt" Rapunzel said "I agree, he just got an Injured a few days ago." Hiccup said back.

Draco used his first Spell before Lockhart counted to three, which knocked him back just like lockhart. Harry immediately stood up and shot a spell back at Draco. He Also Flew back infront of Professor snapes Feet, Who pulled Draco up and showed him back into the duel. Draco probably couldn't think straight because the spell he used summoned a Cobra onto the table. Everyone was in shock at first but was distracted by Harry, when he Approached the Snake and talked in a weird language. Everyone except the Four knew that he was speaking the snakes language 'Parseltounge'. After a moment of harry talking to the snake, Professor snape evaporated  the Cobra with a spell.