Chapter 12: Into the Chamber

The next day, they all sat together and discussed what happened in the night. "What did you guys find exactly?" Hiccup asked. "Other than Hagrids Giant pet Spider, not much." Merida said. "This is it then." Chara said. "All of this is for nothing." "No it isn't." Harry said. "Yeah i know, we now know that Hagrid is Innocent but this just isn't what i had hoped for. This was not the kind of Information i wanted." Chara said.

In the Afternoon they all went to the Hospital wing to Visit their Petrified friends. "Guys you have to take a look at this!" Harry said exited. "What is it?" Jack asked. "This was in Hermoines Hand, it is a page of a book." Harry told them. "And what is it about?" Hiccup asked. "I think this is about the thing causing the Petrifications." He started reading the Page out loud. 'There are many Dangerous creatures roaming around our world but the most dangerous of them all is the Basilik. It is said to be so deadly that anyone looking into it's eyes dies immediately. Spiders will flee from it.'

There are a few moments of silence. "This can't be the thing behind the Petrifications." Ron said. "If you die when you look into it's eyes, then how did no one die?" Maybe, no one looked into it's eyes, at least not directly." Harry said. They walked out of the Hospital wing Retracing all the Petrifications. 'Colin saw through his camera, Justin through Nick, Rapunzel through Harrys Invincibility cloak, Sophie through Rapunzels Hair and Hermoine with the Mirror she was found with.' "What about frisk?" Jack asked. "Chara, do you know where Frisk was found?" Merida asked. "I was the one who found her so i know it the best. She was lying on the floor without any other item near her." "What about the Surroundings, how did the Place look like where you found her'" Hiccup asked. "It was in one of the Few floors that had Glass in the windows." "So she probably looked at the faint Reflection of the Basilisk." Harry stated. "We have to show this to the teachers."

As they where going to the teachers office, they heard them talking nearby. They looked around the corner and saw the teachers standing before another in blood written message. The teachers were talking about sending the Students home due to Hogwarts not being safe anymore. "Which student was taken another teacher asked McGonagel. "Ginny Wealsy." She said. The teachers left and reviled the whole message. 'Her skeleton will lie in the Chamber for ever'.

"We have to go to Professor Lockhart, he knows where the Chamber is!" Harry said. They ran to the office of the DADA Teacher to find Lockhart packing his stuff. "Where are you going?" Hiccup asked. "I have suddenly gotten an eager owl and need to be in London by the moment!" He said as he continues to pack his stuff. "But what about the Chamber?" Jack asked. "I am afraid it has to wait. And besides, it is a number too big for me." "What bout those stories? They where just as big!" Meirda said. "Only because people think i actually did all of those things." Lockhart stopped packing as he realized what he just said.

"You're a Liar!" Chara said. "You get Credit for things other great Wizards and Witches did!" Harry said. "It depends on how you look at it." Lockhart tried to defend himself. "Do you even know any spell?" Hiccup asked. "I do in fact, i seem to be gifted in the art of Memory spells or else all the Wizards had told everyone what i did and no one would have bought my books." He walked over to the side of the desk. The Kids look at each other for a second and pull their wands out. Lock hart turned around with his wand out, yet as he saw that he is severely outnumbered puts it away again. They Discuss where the Chamber could be. "Aragog said that there was a girl found dead in the toilet, maybe she never left." Harry said "Moaning Myrtle." Ron said.

They made their way to the Girls bathroom where Moaning Myrtle was. "Hello Harry, I see you brought some guests." She said. "I have a Question, how did you actually die?" Harry asked. Myrtle explained that she was Hiding in the stalls and then heard a boy talk in a weird language and as soon as she got out of the stall, she was already dead. "Just like that?" Harry asked. "The last thing i remember where Giant yellow eyes, right next to that faucet." She pointed to one of the Water faucets. Harry took a closer look at it and saw the Emblem of Slytherin on the side. "This is it, This is the entrance to the Chamber of secrets." He said. "Try speaking in Parsle tounge" Ron said. Harry said something and the Entire Faucet Pillar (?) Opened.

They each went in one by one until they where all down in the Chamber. "So what now?" Jack asked. "We go in and find Ginny." Harry said. They walked into one of the Many Caves trying to be careful and not to fall over. "Hold on!" Hiccup said. "What is it Hic?" Jack asked. "Do you hear that?" Everyone was silent. There was a sound of something digging through the Stone, and it came Closer. Then all of a Sudden, The wall Right next to them Broke open and a Bunch of Ping Vines came through the Broken wall flailing around. "Watch out!" Merida Shouted. "AAHH!" The Vines got a hold onto Chara and are Dragging him into the Hole. "Hang in there!" Jack yelled as he ran Towards Chara. He tries to untie him, but more Pink vines get a hold on him as well and where dragging them down the hole. "What are we gonna do now?" Ron asked. "You and Harry are going to find Ginny, me and Hiccup are going after them."Merida said. With out another word The two jumped down the hole to Help Chara and Jack.