Chapter 9: Christ-Mess

The last thing heard from the Dueling club was just Justin asking What kind of game Harry is Playing. Some days have past and another Victim has been found, Justin, Filch has accused Harry for it yet it didn't work since Dumbledor seemed to always be more informed then all the Other staff members, Even Professor Gaster. It was already Late Evening, Six of the usual Seven kids where sitting together for dinner. "Where is Hiccup?" Ron asked. "He went to Berk for Christmas or as it is called there Snoggletog." Jack almost couldn't hold back the Laughter at the word Snoggletog, same goes for Ron. "So what are you guys going to do?" Harry asked the Remaining three. "I don't really know. Maybe Practice some Spells or Bow Shooting." Merida stated with a Tired voice.

"Harry?" "What is it Rapunzel?" "Can i borrow your invisibility Cloak?" Everyone looked at Rapunzel in wonder. "Why do you need it Punzie?" Harry asked. "I want to Take a look in the Forbidden part of the Library, i need something new to read." Harry looked her for a Moment but then nodded. "My turn to ask Questions." Jack said. "Did any of you guys hear anything new about Chara?" Jack asked in a Serious tone, wich was rather weird coming from Jack. They all looked at him, Merida more Confused with the Serious tone then the Question itself. "He is fine." A new voice of the Conversation said. "Frisk?" They all said at the same time. "He just still needs to cheer up a bit." Frisk said. "What are you doing here? Weren't you going for Christmas?" Hermoine asked. "I was but Chara didn't want to go from here because he said ' he would be close to azzy ' Poor guy." Frisk said a bit sad. "I Wish we could help him." Rapunzel said kindly. "I wish to, but i guess we just have to hope." Frisk replied.

It was one Day before Christmas eve and Everyone was surprised to hear that Hermoine accidentally used Cats hair with a Polyjuice potion and will probably stay in the Hospital wing for a bit longer. Jack just couldn't withstand he laughter to this news but quickly stopped when Merida hit him "Don't you have any Respect? What if it Happened to you?" Merida asked annoyed. "Well it wouldn't be so 'Purrfect' i assume." Jack overdid it with that pun, at least with Merida. She pulled out her Wand, pointed it at Jack and began to say a spell. "Petrificus Totalu-" Just before she could cast the Spell, Something hit Her wand out of her hand. Under Closer inspections the thing turns out to be a Bone that seemed to be Glowing.

"sorry, but no petrifying in the school or in my sight." Sans just stood about seven feet away from them, smiling as usual. "HOW DARE YOU KNOCK MY WAND OUT OF MY HAND!" Merida shouted at him. "Calm down Mer, you don't have to get so Angry for this." Jack said. Merida picked up her Wand and put it away. "Anyway, what are you doing here?" Merida asked after she calmed down. "well for one i just noticed that three of you aren't here. care to explain?" Now they realized, while Hermoine is in the Hospital wing and Hiccup is on Berk, Rapunzel seems to be Completely missing. "Where is Rapunzel?" Harry asked. Jack, Merida and Ron looked at each other Confused before Storming of to search for her. "We should look in the Library first, she wanted to go there for a new book." Harry stated. They all went to the Forbidden section of the Library immediately. "We should Split up into two groups so we can find her Faster." Merida Suggested. They split up and Searched one Group at the Entrance and the other at the Back of the Library.

They spent half an hour to search up the Entire Library but no sign of Rapunzel. "Maybe we overreacted and she is just still in her bed?" Jack suggested. "For once i agree with you Jack." Merida said. The four Went to the Ravenclaw Dormitory when they see angelina Walking by them. "Angelina? Did you see Rapunzel? We can't seem to find her." Jack said. Angelina looked at him with watery eyes. "Did you cry?" Merida gently asked. "Yes." she awnsered quiet. "Why did you cry, did something Happen?" Harry asked her. "follow me." Angelina said sad and walked back the way she came. They followed her and saw what made her Cry. Under a Blanked of Golden hair was her Little sister, Sophie, petrified. "Oh, my." Merida is lost for Words at the Petrified girl. Jack walked along the Massive amount of hair to find it ending suddenly. "Where is Rapunzel actually? I know that this is Heartbreaking, as someone who also has a little Sister, But i am Concerned for my Friend because her Massive amount of Hair is here, but not she." Merida didn't know Jack had a Little sister but other than that, he is right. Rapunzel is still nowhere to be found. "She asked  for my Cloak so she might be invisible."Harry said. Jack looked at the part where the hair ended and carefully felt if there was a piece of cloth. "She is here!" He Shouted as soon as he felt the Cloth of the Cloak. He pulled the Cloak away and there she was, Rapunzel also Petrified lying on the ground. "I can't belief it. I just Cant belief it." Jack stated. "RAPUNZEL!" Merida Rushed to her. She got down on her knees and looked at the now Lifeless Rapunzel, Tears filling her eyes. Merida is usually a Tough Girl but two Extreme Shocking findings where even for her to much.

While looking at the Drama wich is Currently unfolding, Jack notices something on Rapunzels wrist. As he looked closer, it seemed to be something that resembled a Vine yet it has a Unusual color for it. Instead of Green it seemed to be Pink, yet as soon Jack wanted to Inspect this little thing it disapeared into the Ground. "We Have to get them to the Hospital Wing!" Merida Commanded.