Chapter 5: Message on the Wall and a 'Skelle'ton of more stuff

It was one of the days where the Gryphendores Quiditch team is Training and the Other six Were Learning outside when they where seeing that not only the Gryphendores but also the Slytherins where headed to the Quiditch field. "Things are about to get ugly" Ron said and pointed at the two groups. "We better get over there" Rapunzel said on wich they all stood up and went to the two teams.

The Slytherins now have Malfoy on their team as their seeker and his Father also gave them a Nimbus 2001, wich was most likely why Malfoy is in the team now. Hermoine said that in their team noone had to buy their way in, on wich malfoy just said one word 'Mudblood'. Ron wanted to use a mild curse on him but his Wand was Broken so it hit him instead. They dragged Hagrid so he could reverse the course but he said that "We need to wait until the curse stoppes".

After Hermoine said what Malfoy said to her, she Explained to the others, exept Ron of course, what that word means. "He does have a nerve saying something bad against one of my friends!" Merida said. "I Will TRY to talk to him" Jack said "Maybe i can get him to stop saying that word". Hermoine gave him a small smile.

The Days passed and its Harrys time for Punishment since he and Ron drove an Entchanted coach to the school, or rather flying with it. In the Process they apperantly where seen by seven Muggles and even crashed into the wiping willow. Jack even pointed out that he saw them flying around and Harry almost falling out while he was in the Giant coach. "We where on the same coach" Merida pointed out "Why didn't tell us?" Jack only shrugged  with a big smile on his face and said "Need some fun formyself you see." Merida punched him in the arm a bit harder he would have wanted it to be. Rapunzel and Hiccup laughed.

It was getting late so they where going with their houses back to their common room until the students sudenly stopped. "What is going on?" Hiccup asked himself while he is fighting to the front wich wasn't really easy for him, but he wasn't greeted very nicely when he finally is one of the first. He saw Harry, Ron and Hermoine standing infront of a Message written on a wall in Blood. It Reads 'The Chamber of Secrets has been opend enemies of the heir beware' and next to it was the Janitors, Mister filch, cat ,Mrs Norris.

The Other three are alredy there looking at the message, or the Cat it's hard to tell really. Filch was alredy clutching Harrys Clothes threatening to 'Kill him' when the Teachers finally came but they only ordered everyone to go to the Common room, everyone exept the three standing in the middle of course.

The very Next day thay all sat down toghether for Breakfast and talked. "What do you think this Chamber is about?" Rapunzel asked "Idunno" jack awsnered with a full mouth. "Did you Actually talk to Malfoy?" Merida asked him. Jack swalloed and said "I tried but he is really close minded" He said "i would need an Explosion spell to at least scratch the thick skull of his." He joked arround. They all were silent for a bit. "So" Hiccup started "What do you think lies within the Chamber?" They where all thinking. "Maybe that thing that made this Magic Madame Dreemurr was talking about."

They felt a somewhat cold breze but then they heard a somewhat familiar voice. "so tori told ya about that." They turneed around and saw a Skull with a Friendly smile on his Face, sans. Merida and Rapunzel stared at him while Hiccup and Jack where looking at each other. "Who are you?" The two girls said. "didn't your two friends alredy tell you about me? the name is sans, sans the skelleton." The Two Girls looked at the boy, wich only gave them a nod. "Why are you here?" Hiccup asked. "dumbledore told the ministry about the message and the cat so they send me here to keep an eyesocket out."He winked.

They didn't nitice it yet but Draco and his gang where standing behind Harry with their wands out, they probably want to do something bad. "i don't think that this is a good idea" Sans said and held up his left arm. They then heard a screams of confusion and everyone watched how Draco and his Gang floated in the air with a strange blue light coming from them. "What is going on!" Draco shouted. Everyone laughed at them.

Sans walked up to them and said "you must be lucys son drac right?" Dracos face was red from hanging upsitedown and anger. "How dare you talk about me and my Father like that!" sans just got a Bigger smile and said "i could give you lessons about just doing it but i don't think you would be 'up' for it" "Sans!" Professor snape walked up to him. "Would you please let my students down." Sans Shrugged, closed his eyes and the three Slytherins fell down onto their Houses Table. The Rest of the day was Rather 'Normal' for them and nothing happened.

I Moved recently so my Creativity might be still in one of the Boxes. Thats it.