Chapter 7: Quidditch Week Part 2: The Game is On

The Quidditch Week finally arrived and the Entire School was ready for the Games Between the Four Houses of Hogwarts. The First Game was on Monday, Ravenclaw against Hufflepuff. The Original Seeker for Ravenclaw was Sick so they had to let Angelina out on the Field with No Expierience what so ever. "So" Jack said "Witch team are you guys rooting for?" "I am going with my own house of course" Rapunzel said proud. "I will go with Punzie on that one!" Merida exclaimed. "I Hope that my house wins" Hiccup said "The chances are good for Hufflepuff since Ravenclaw uses Angelina for their Seeker and she has no Experience with that Position" he Explained to the rest. "Then it is going to be boys against girls in a way" Jack said with a grin. "We better go or we will be late for the Game" Rapunzel said.

"The Game Ravenclaw Versus Hufflepuff will begin in a Few Moments. All The Players are on their Position for the First Game of the Quidditch week." All of the Students are alredy Cheering for either one of the two teams even though none of the balls are on the go. "Madame Tooth is on the Grass ready to reliese the Balls to the start the game!" Madame Tooth bows down to the Chest where the balls are and openes it. "The bludger have been freed toghether with tho Golden Snitch." Madame tooth now takes the only ball in the hand that isn't moving on its own. "The Quaffel gets thrown up and the Game Begins!"There was Pure Energy coming from both the Players aswell from the audience.

"Do you see Angelina Somewhere?" Rapunzel asked. "No i Can't there is just to much going on." Merida said. "She is there!" Sophie Boomed pointing somewhere. The two girls looked at where she pointed and Saw Angelina following the Snitch with the same Brown hat she was wearing at the Qualification for Quidditch players. "She was right, This hat really seems glued to her head." Merida exclaimed. At first it was looking as if Hufflepuff would take the upper hand but then Angelina finally cought the Snitch and ending the game for Ravenclaw. "ugh that was So close." Jack said not verry happy. "I sure thought that we would have an advantage." Hiccup grudged.

The week Progressed and slowely but surely all the games where played leaving only the game Gryphendore versus Slytherin, on wich the four alredy knew wich team they where going to cheer for. "I'm Sure that Gryphendore will win." Merida said full with Energy. "Aren't you one of the Chasers?" Rapunzel asked her. "Yes i am!" Merida awnsered exited. "Then why aren't you with the other team members?" Hiccup asked confused. Merida looked at him reallising that Harry also isn't a the Lunch table of the Gryphendores. "I uh I NEED TO GO BYE!" Merida Boomed befor running of. "Guess she sometimes really has more outside her head instead of inside." The remaining Three laughed at Jacks joke and contenued eating.

A Few moments later and they where standing at the Gryphendore Tower with Ron, Hermoine and Hagrid. "Let's better hope that nothing happens this time." Hiccup said to the others. The Game starts and it doesn't look verry good for the Gryphendores since the Slytherins have the Nimbus 2001 Broomstick from Dracos father, wich also let him in as the seeker. "This is highly unfair!" Rapunzel Exclaimed. Merida herself strugeled to keep up with the rest of the team while at the same time trying to get a few points for her team. "Look! This Bludger seems to go after Harry!" one of the other Gryphendores said.

The Five looked and really saw how Harry was Flying away from a Bludger wich are unpredicdable but usually never hunted down a Player. "What should we do?" Rapunzel asked scared for harry. "The best we can do is hope for the best." Hiccup said not really trusting himself. After a while Harry Finally got the Snitch and lied there on the sand with the Bludger still attacking him. The Five where going down to help him but once they where down they reallised that he didn't really need there elp anymore since the Bludger was staying in place with a Familliar blue glow surrounding it. "you should keep a better watch for yourself kid" sans said standing just in front of harry with one of his eyes glowing in a cyan color while he is holding up one hand. "you maybe should have'seeked' a better way to catch that snitch." He made a quick movement with his hand and the bludger was thrown away. Lockhart walked up to him and tried to fix harry's Broken arm, but he made his bone disappear instead. "this kid sure is 'bone' tired." Sans said befor the others carried him to the Hostpitalwing.

No more Cringey End Of Chapter Text After this one.