Chapter 6: Quidditch Week Part:1 Hat of NYEHS

Not really much has happened since Mrs. Norris was found like that toghether with that message on the wall, well exept of the anouncement of the Quidditch week. This is a New thing where all of the Houses are going to have game of Quidditch with each other in the Following order. R:H, S:R,G:H, S:H G:R, G:S. Second Years are able to be a Member of their houses Quidditch team so the Four are discussing if they should give it a try. "I don't think i should, Braided or not my Hair will just get in the way." Rapunzel said "Well my Hair might also be a mess but i'm sure i can tame it for these games." Merida explained ."The Slytherins won't even let me near their team tower during the games so there is no way i can be a member on their team." Jack said scratching his head. "And i am Bad all around for that matter." Hiccup said with a big sigh.

Jack gave him a friendly hit on the back "Don't wear yourself down Hic, You are good in at least one thing you just have to find out what" Hiccup smiled "Well it isn't flying i can tell you that" They all laughed at that statement. "Hey Guys!" Angelina walked up to them with her Sister behind her. "Hi How are you do-" Merida stopped when she noticed that She isn't wearing her usual Purple top hat, instead she is wearing some kind of weard cap with Goggles on them and there are also some strange pictures on it aswell she also had a kind of 'Badge' with a broomstick on it. "What exactly are you wearing?" Merida and jack said but Merida in a Confused tone and Jack almost falling over from Laughing.

"Don't laugh at her!" Sophie told Jack trying to be menacing "This is her Flying hat and with it she is going to be Hufflepuffs New Seeker!" Angelina calmed her down. "Seeker?" Everyone exept Jack asked, he was still laughing. "Yes" She said "I Want to get Better at Flying and i think that this might just be the right thing!" She Boomed. "uh... you do know that the Seeker needs to catch the Golden Snitch and it can fly some strang and Dangerous and some times Questionable routes." Hiccup said.

"Yeah like that One Time last year." Jack said finally stopping laughing. "Do you mean the game Ravenclaw against Slytherin, Just after the Christmas break?" Rapunzel asked. "I Remember that one!" Merida Boomed. "I Almost fell over from Laughing, Both of the Seekers where Flying around the Ravenclaw Goals for about Half of the Game without any of them making any Progress." Merida said with a little laugh mid sentence. "But that's why i want to be one! You only learn with Practise!" Angelina said with an Exited tone in her voice. "But isn't it suboptimal when you wear a Hat when the Snitch chooses a route like that?" Hiccup said pretty Confused of her Satement.

"Believe me when i say that this little hat is like honey on my head, Hard to get rid of." Angelina boomed with a big smile. "Anyways, we need to go now or Otherwise we'll be Late. Bye!" They left headding to the Quidditch field, there are Currently test Games being played to choose new Members for the teams. "Maybe i should go too" Merida said. "Well we won't stop you so just go if you want to." Jack said. "Alright then, See you Later!" She stormed of after Angelina. "WAIT FOR ME ANGY!" She yelled. "Welp, Wild from the outside and wild from the inside one wilder than the other and to be honest it's the Later one." Everyone laughed at that joke of his.

It was almost Lunch time so the four of them followed by Harry, Ron and Hermoine where going into the Great hall but the didn't expect what to see what they saw. They saw Sans lying on one of the Tables and Sleeping with rather loud Snoring. "I Have Two Questions." Rapunzel said "One How does a Skelleton sleep and Two Why does he need to sleep." Just as Jack was about to give a Joke awnser the Door Swung open and a Tall figure stepped inside. It wore Red Boots and Gloves and seemed to have some kind of White Armor and blue pants. After it came Closer to them they saw that it was a Skelleton aswell but with more correct Face Proportions than sans, Mostly the Mouth.

"NYEH HEH HEH! GREETINGS HUMAN CHILDREN, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus seems to have a really REALLY loud nature and is more awake than Sans. "Papyrus!" Frisk comes from the Crowd of Students and Gives the Skelleton a big Hug. "Why are you here?" Frisk asked happily. "GOOD QUESTION AND I SHALL AWNSER!" He Stood up after he Gave frisk a Hug and explained. "I AM HERE BECAUSE THE MINISTRY HAS SEND ME HERE TO ASSIST MY BROTHER SANS TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ANY MAGICAL ANOMALY HAPPENING HERE." "so that's the reason for sans being here" Jack wispered to the others "one mistery solved i guess."

Papyrus looked back at Frisk. "WHERE IS HE ACCTUAL--" Papyrus somehow got stopped by sanses snorring "OH MY GOD!!" Papyrus looked furios and even got some actual eyes, even if they where googely eyes. He walked up to sans and slamed his Hand on the table. "SANS!!!" Sans woke up falling backwards to the floor. "oh. sup bro"He said tired. "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT'SUP' YOU LAZYBONES!!!" Papyrus was so mad he has even gotten a Red skull. "HOW DARE YOU TO FALL ASLEEP AN YOUR JOB!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP AN EYE FOR MAGICAL ANOMALIES AND YOU JUST DECIDE TO TAKE A NAP!!!"

All the students just couldnt help but to chuckle at least a bit at the two goofealls trying to be "profesionals" at their work. "please pap, i alredy have done a ton of work, a Skelle'ton'" Now they couldn't do anything else but to laugh outloud, Papyrusses Skull has turned even Redder than Meridas Hair and Hiccup could swear he hears something boilling. "SANS!!! YOU KNOW EXACTLY THAT I HATE YOUR TERRIBLE PUNS AND THAT THEY AREN'T MAKING THIS SITUATION, OR ANY SITUATION FOR THAT MATTER, BETTER!!" "i know but without the puns our conversations would just become 'marrow'" There was a big laughter coming from the crowds of students wich only made Papyrus Angrier. "HUMANS!! COULD YOU PLEASE STOP ENCURRAGING HIM!! IT IS ALREDY AS BAD AS IT IS!!" "What is this Yelling in here?" Everyone silenced as Professor Gaster came into the Hall. "Oh Papyrus, i alredy thought that this voice was familiar. greetings old flriend." The Children where confused. They where both Skelletons but they where compleatly different from one another. "AH GASTER! NICE TO SEE AT LEAST ONE SERIOUS FACE ARROUND HERE! HOW ARE YOU?" "I'm good thank you but could you please come with me for a bit, you and sans." Gaster snapped with his fingers and the they where gone, just like that.

Now we have a Charackter that speaks in Lower case and one that Speaks in Caps GREAT.