Chapter 1: A Sans'ational trip to Diagon alley

There was less then a week left befor their Second Year at Hogwarts begins and they still didn't get the list of stuff they needet for it. "Dad?" Hiccup sat with his Father for Breakfast "i know that the list of stuff that i need still hasn't arrived but can i please go to London alredy?" Hiccup asked knowing how long it takes per boat. "I know how important this is for you son" Stoik looked at Hiccup "But i need every man here at berk a the Moment." He stood up and walked to the door "I'm sorry." Hiccup didn't know what to do. All he wanted was just to go back to Hogwarts and to his Friends but it seemed as if this widh can't be granted.

He spent the whole day working with Gobber in his forge and then went to bed. The next day was rather interesting for him because as soon as he opened his eyes a new voice he never heard befor said "are you finally awake?" He sat up Immediatly and found a Skelleton sitting in his room smilling at him. "Wh-Who are you?" Hiccup said starteled. The Skeeleton simply shrugged and winked at him saying"the name is sans, sans the skelleton and i am bringing you and your stuff to a friend of yours." Hiccup was confused but at the same time happy.

Stoik came up to check if Hiccup was okay and found sans looking at him, still with a smile. Stoik was about to pull out his sword but stopped for some reason. " i mean no harm to your son sir, i'm just bringing him to a trip to diagon alley." Stoik didn't seem to move for some reason but then nodded and went back down stairs. Hiccup was confused, Normally his father would have cracked sanses skull by now. "get your stuff ready, kid" Hiccup went out of his bed, gathered his stuff and his owl. "you better hold your breath and close your eyes." Hiccup did as he said and felt something weard happening. "alright you can open your eyes now." He opened them and took a deep breath as he saw that he was in some forest now. He almost collapsed of the sudden change of scenary. "How did you do this?" Hiccup asked still compleatly suprised. "i just did" Sans said shrugging it of "Let's get better moving." Hiccup nodded and walked with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jack!" His Mother called "Can you please get the mail?" Jack stood up from breakfast and walked to the door. He picked up the letters lying infront of the door got back in and looked through them. There where some Congratulations from his Relevants that he is in Hogwarts and his List of new Schoolsuplies, but he stopped as he saw a List for Hiccup inbetween all the letters. He was confused and Questioned why a letter for Hiccup was there but at that moment someone knocked on the door. He opened the door and saw Hiccup and Sans with all of his stuff.

"Hiccup what are you doing here?" Jack asked both confused and happy at the same time. "the kid couldn't go to diagon alley on his own so i brought him here so you can go there toghether." Sans said cassualy. "And who are you?" Jack asked looking at Sans. "the name is sans, sans the skelleton and i am your current ticket to diagon alley and back." Jack was still unsure about Sans but he let them in anyway. Sans explained everything to Jacks mother and then asked the two to make them self ready to go to Diagon alley. "hold your breath, close your eyes and get ready." The two did just that and landed in a Bar that apperantly is in Diagon alley.

"hey grillbs! how are you doing?" Sans said to a man that is litteraly fire. "i'm taking these two kids for a shoping trip through the alley!" Even though sans calles Hiccup and Jack Kids he is still about e few inches taller then them. They went outside and walked to a pretty crowded bookstore "What is going on inthere?" Hiccup asked. "idunno but you still need your books so let's get inside" Sans said and opened the door.

Once inside they saw a bunch of red haired people and a brown haired girl standing infront of two blond people and between them was a boy with Black hair. Jack and Hiccup immediatly recognised Harry, Ron and Hermoine but they weren't sure if it was a good point to say hello. Suddenly Sans waved and said "hey lucy, whachadoinghere!" The man turned arround and looked at Sans very annoyed.

"Sans." The man sighed and walked towards him "Haven't i told you to either call me Lucius or Mister Malfoy?" Sans winked and said "yes you have but both are just a mouth full to say and i really don't open mine verry often you know." Now that he said that Hiccup and Jack realised that he always talked through his teeth. "Hiccup, Jack!" The three said happily. "Why don't you ever be serious for once exept work. You are a Judge in the Ministry of Magic for cases involving Monsters so would you please put on some neat clothes?"

Sans wore a simple Blue robe, a white shirt, some short black pants and some (Old befor 1000 equivilent of) Slippers that seem woren out. The Five looked at Sans when they heard the word "Judge". Sans simply just shrugged "i just like it comfy" Lucius let out an Angry sigh and turned arround "Come Draco we have to go." Jack and Hiccup looked the same way Lucius did when they heard the Name "Draco?" Jack said. Malfoy turned to them "I see that you are here to Jack." Malfoy said. Lucius turned to Jack "You are that traitor Draco told me about, Frost was it i asume? You better not hope that the Slytherins will help you." Lucius wanted to contenue but after he took a quick look at sans left the store. "we better get your stuff." Sans said after Draco left the store as well. They bought all their stuff and went home.

I Just realised that i wrot all of sanses text without a single pun. Uh, Please don't put me into Azkaban for that. okay Bye.