Chapter 10: Pink Vines

They went to the Hospital wing Carrying the Two Girls, Angelina and Harry carrying Sophie and Merida, Jack and Ron Carrying Rapunzel. It is anything but an easy task, mostly because of the unusual Length of Rapunzels hair. They managed to Get to the Hospital wing where Hermoine was Taken care of by Madame Dreemurr. "Oh my Goodness, What Happened to them!?" Madame Dreemurr asked in shock. "We Found them Petrified on our way to the Ravenclaw Dormitory when we where Looking for Rapunzel." Merida said. Madame Dreemurr helped them laying the two Girls down on two beds. "Can you help them?" Angelina asked worried. "I am sorry my Child, but without the herbs i can't do anything. Even for Monsters is Petrification to Complicated to heal." Angelina looked to her sister with her eyes filling with tears again. "I'm Sorry." Madame Dreemurr repeated.

Jack didn't bring the Pink vine which was strapped around Rapunzels wrist when they found her. There is already to much to worry about and he didn't want anyone to panic because of it. "Hey guys!" Hiccup arrived from the Holidays and meets up with his two friends. "Where is Rapunzel?" Hiccup asked. He was Shocked to hear that she as well a Sophie have been Petrified and are now in the Hospital wing together with the Other victims. "Hics, Can you come with me for a Sec? I want to talk to you, Boy to Boy." Jack asked him. "What do you want to talk about?" Merida asked confused. Jack shrugged and said "Boy stuff." Merida felt a bit offended by that Statement. Hiccup followed Jack outside in the Cold snow and in the court yard.

"What do want to talk about?" Hiccup asked. "You see" Jack began "When we found Punzie and Sophie, i Saw that something was Holding on to her wrist." Hiccups eyes widened in Wonder. "And what was it?" "It seemed to be a Pink Vine of some sort." Now Hiccup was Confused. "And why are you telling that me?" Hiccup asked. "You are the Second Smartest person i know, aside from Punzie. So i thought you might know what that was." Jack answered.  "I am Not a Plant Expert Jack, I Know more about Dragons than Plants actually." Hiccup said annoyed. "Did you tell Merida about the Vine?" He asked. Jack shook his head "No, You might not Believe it but When we found Rapunzel, she Cried over her Petrified body." Hiccup didn't belief what he is Hearing, he didn't think he would live the day Merida sheds a tear. "I have been gone for the Holidays and this is my Greeting?" Hiccup said very annoyed. "You know what, Maybe we should talk to Nevile, he is the best in Herboligy." Hiccup suggested.

Meanwhile Merida Wanders around the School since for one, she didn't want to wait for them to return and two, She didn't have any classes until tomorrow. ("Why does he Want to tell Hiccup but not Me? We're in this Together for Crying out loud.") she thought to herself. She was Walking down the hallway when she suddenly heard someone Talking. She looked around the Corner and saw Professor Gaster talking to another monster. It Had Yellow hair, Big horns and what looked like some Heavy armor plating and a Purple cloak. The Monster showed a Striking Resemblance to Madame Dreemurr, mainly due to the White Face. She wanted to come closer to hear what they where saying when all of a sudden, someone was Behind her. "What are you doing here?" An Imitating Female voice said, which made Merida jump.

When she turned around she saw a Tall, armored woman Standing behind her. In her right hand she seemed to be Holding a Cyan Gloving spear. When Merida looked to her Face it seemed to be a in indigo Colored Scales and overall appears to be Fish like, she also had Some Red hear, Even Reder than Meridas hair. "I am Asking you again Punk, What are you doing here?" The Fishlady repeated. "I was j-just Walking a-around the school." Merida Stuttered, something about the Fish lady seems to scare her. "Undyne, Would you pleas not scare this Student?"

Professor Gaster suddenly stood behind Undyne which seemed to startle her a bit. "She was Listening to your Conversation with Asgore, i just asked her what she was doing here." Undyne defended herself. "This does not give you the right to startle a child Undyne." A deep Voice said behind Merida. It was the Person Gaster was talking to, Asgore. He seems Less Intimidating Up close, More like a Big Push toy. "Would you please be so kind and tell me your name?" Asgore asked with a Gentle smile on his face. "My name is Merida." She said, now way less scared. "Merida, such a nice Name for a fine young girl." Asgore Complimented. "Asgore, we don't have time for this." Gaster said impatient. Asgore nodded "Merida, could you please go back, we still didn't finish our conversation." "Sure" Merida stood up and walked back where she came from.

On her Way Back she heard someone Crying in the hallway. "Hello? Is someone there?" Merida said but there was no response. "Angelina, Is that you?" Still no response. "Whoever you are, i am coming to you." She said and walked into the direction of the Crying. With every step she took the Crying was getting Louder and louder. After a few Minutes she arrived at a crossing, from which the Crying comes to her right. "Hello? Could you tell my why your Cryi-" Just before she could finish the Sentence, she saw where the Crying was coming from, but it wasn't a human.

There are a bunch of Vines on the Walls, coming right through the ground. Most of the vines had a Pink color, while the Rest is the same. "What is this?" Merida asked herself. The Crying started again as the Vines moved up the Wall in a Snake like motion. "What is going on?" She asked herself. She approached crying plant, when suddenly, "Miss DunBroch! Step Away from it!" McGonagall Walked toward her with her Wand out. The Vines suddenly seem to Become sentient and try to attack Merida. "Confringo!" a small ball of Fire emitted of McGonagalls wand. The Vines Caught on fire and disappeared into the ground. Merida just stood there at shock, looking at the Burned spot on the ground. "Are you alright, Miss DunBroch?" McGonagall asked.

"Professor, What was that?" Merida asked. "We are not really sure, Miss DunBroch. But it Surely is Dangerous. These Vines have been Appearing all over the School, at one instance they covered on entire Room and have Attacked one Student." Merida didn't have any words for it. "Are, are these the thing that Petrify everyone?" Merida managed to ask."No, No they aren't the thing behind the Petrifying, But they are still are Dangerous nonetheless. You should be careful around the Halls."