Packing With (f/n)

"(y/n)! WAKE UP (y/n)!!!"

I shoot up to a sitting position on my bed. I turn and see that my best friend since 1st grade, (f/n), was in her PAX outfit. I got up and stretched, cracking my hips, knees, ankles, toes, back, shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers, and neck. I do that every day, and (f/n) hates it. They look disgusted and I smile at them as I get on my ring with an eye in between metal teeth, bracelet with a 'diamond' in the shape of a droplet and necklace with the Gaelic symbol to ward off demons. The necklace looked like this:

They get up and grab my backpack from my closet and open the first compartment

They get up and grab my backpack from my closet and open the first compartment. I go to my closet and pick out some outfits and put them in.

"So which outfits, (y/n)?"

I show them as I fold them up and put them in. They were like this:

_HD (Harley Davidson) Tank top and black short shorts- for sleeping

_Black crop top and leggings with 'Soundgarden' on right pant leg

_'I Hate Human Interaction' light green oversized hoodie with black text and black leggings

_Black oversized pullover hoodie and light blue skinny jeans

_Black and red swirl striped (optical illusion) crop top and black leggings

_White oversized hoodie with the four card symbols (like Marvin's mask) and black shorts with rolled up ends

_'Shhh... no one cares' white oversized long sleeve with black writing and black skinny jeans

_'BOSS' by I.G. Design black oversized long sleeve with white embroidered letters and black and white leggings

 I zip up the first compartment and go to the bathroom and get everything that I need and zip up the second compartment. I set down the backpack by the door and go back to my room. I overhear (f/n) on the phone.

"What do you mean I can't go?.... S-she what?..... I'll tell (y/n) that I can't go. She'll understand."

I walk in and grab my clothes to wear for the day, when (f/n) stops me. I look into their watery eyes and they break down. I help them to my bed and they sit and tell me the phone call.

"I can't go. I know we've been planning this for so long, but... but, my mother-" they break down again and I hug them until they calm down.

"My mother is in the hospital with stage four secondhand smoking. I need to be there."

"I understand." That's all I needed to say before they hugged me and left for me to pack. 

I was sad that they had to go, but their mother needed them more than a convention. Before they left, they gave me the plane ticket, and the pass. I packed everything and got dressed, and went to the door. I grabbed three things: My car keys, My Ruger SR22, and a picture of me and my friend on the beach last summer. I was going to give the picture to Markiplier because we were going to go to his meet and greet.

 I was about to open the door, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I touched my shoulder, but I felt nothing. I brushed it off and went to my 1947 Ford Super Deluxe Coupe and got in. I set my bags on the passenger seat and rolled down the window. I started the car and drove to the airport.

I stopped at a red light and a guy with a 1969 Dodge Charger pulled up beside me. I waved at him and he was wide eyed. He honked his horn and I did too. The light turned green and I went. I was surprised that a guy was still at the light. I shook my head and chuckled at how astonished he was. I stopped at a second red light and saw a man with brown hair. I waved at him and he waved back with a smile. The light turned and we both went in the same direction. 

I decided to put on some music, but the radio was broken in my car, so I got my phone out and played some Soundgarden. I lightly bobbed my head as the music played. Black Hole Sun came on, and I sang my heart out. 

My mother died last year of a tumor that attached to her spinal cord that attached to her brain. We played this song at her funeral because she used to listen to this song every day. 

Once Soundgarden was done, I decided that some more, heavy metal would do. I stopped at a red light and played Slipknot. When Iowa came on, it reminded me of my past boyfriend who tried to kill me by burying me alive. Yeah.... let's just say that he had more than a scolding when I dug my way out. With my hands. *Shudder*. Anyway, I got to the airport when Slipknot was done. 

---------------------------------------------

Above [the picture] is the car that I mentioned that you were driving. I was looking at some old cars, when I came across that one. If you don't know what a '69 (noice) Dodge Charger, here it is-

 If you don't know what a '69 (noice) Dodge Charger, here it is-

but that one is an R/T. Eh, whatever. In my opinion, they're really pretty, so that's why I picked them. *shrugs* BACK TO THE TRASHY STORY!!