PAX

*time skip to when you're actually at PAX*

I get in the line for Markiplier. I got a good spot because I was only the twentieth person. When I was the second one, I pulled out the picture. The girl in front of me cried a little, but she took it like a champion.

 I was finally up, so I went up to him. We talked and he gave me his phone number, and I gave him the picture and explained why. He got a little teary-eyed at me saying that they couldn't come because of their mother having cancer, but didn't cry. I went to the merch shop and got Tim and Sam. The Sam was the medium sized one and the Tim was medium sized as well. 

I never heard of Jacksepticeye, but I loved Sam. I wanted to get the jumbo sized one, but I also wanted to walk around some more, so I held off on getting the jumbo until I would leave. I walked around while looking at my phone, when I bumped into someone. I fell and looked up, but there was nobody. I got freaked out and angry because I believe in ghosts, but no ghost could do that. I got up and brushed myself off.

 I walked around until it was time to go, but since (f/n) wasn't here, I decided to stay a little longer. I was about to walk outside to call (f/n), when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Mark. He waved and I waved back.

"So, why are you leaving so soon, (y/n)."

"I was going to call my friend, (f/n). Do you want to talk to them?"

"Sure, my panel is over so why not."

"They're a huge fan, and so is their mother, so they might freak out to hear your voice."

"I get that a lot."

We walk out to the front of the building and I call them up on speaker. They pick up on the third ring.

(f/n): Hello?

You: Hey (f/n). How's your mother doing?

(f/n): She's doing fine. How's the convention?

You: I have someone by me that I met before this.

(f/n): who?

Mark: Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and I'm so sorry your mother is going through that.

(f/n): EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MARKIPLIER! Hold on.

I look at Mark and he's smiling. I smile as I hear their mother talk.

(f/m) (friend's mother): We're a huge fan of you, Mark.

Mark: Thank you. I really hope you get better.

(f/m): I hope so as well. Oh, the doctor's here, we need to go. Bye.

(f/n): Bye.

You: Bye guys.

Mark: Goodbye.

I hung up and Mark gave me an unannounced hug. I hugged him back and thought about how he is so sweet, and yet so handsome. I don't have a crush on him, he's just handsome. He let go and got up. I got up, but saw somebody across the street, staring at me. I blink and he was gone. I got dragged inside by Mark, when he stopped. I walked up next to him and I got introduced to ten other people.

"Everybody, this is (y/n)." they waved and I waved back. He continued to name off the people.

"That's Bob, Mandy, Wade, Molly, Amy, Katherine, Ethan, Tyler, Felix and Marzia."

All the girls gave me hugs, and the boys shook my hand. All of the boys had jealousy in their eyes, so I hugged them as well. It was kind of hard to hug Tyler because he's pretty tall. Ethan was the smaller than me, and I'm 5'7". I was left alone because they had to talk about something, so I decided to walk around some more.

 I walked around when I slammed into someone. Well, they slammed into me. We both fell, but I got up before them. They got up and my eyes widened. There was nobody. Was I going crazy? No. I shook it off and walked over to the women's bathroom.

I went over to the mirrors and turned on the water. I splashed some on my face (since I didn't have any make up on) and sighed. I turned off the water and looked up, expecting someone there. There was no one. I grabbed some paper towel and wiped my face off. I was about to walk out, when the lights went out. I dropped my shoulders and tried the door. It didn't budge. I tried again, but no avail. 

I walked back to the mirrors and faintly saw myself. I stared at myself, slowly adjusting to the darkness. I was about to walk away again, when I saw a green light about three inches above my head. I saw white, glowing teeth morphing into an ear-to-ear smile and I gulped. The person jumped on me and put a cloth to my mouth. I squirmed, but they were strong as all hell. They had one hand over my mouth and nose with the cloth and the other arm around my neck, but not tight enough to choke me. I breathed in and passed out. I was either going to die, be raped, or both. Welp.

------------------------------------------------

Don't Tim and Sam look adorable? I think they do.

I'll try to update as much as possible, but tomorrow's- wait.....

So if it's 1:18 am, then it's Monday. Might as well get some schoolwork done.