Dreamless Sleep

it's been a year since optimus left to deal with his suppose creators cade remember being so happy that optimus had return only he wasn't the same optimus they all new but when he came back cade could't be happier he finally had break when they return home cade two a long nap but it wasn't a very pleasant one
cades dream
" your gonna shot my little girl , DADDY BANG tessa TESSA " all he could see was his daughter eyes draining close no life left and the blood"
cade jerked awake with a gasp panting for breath looking around he saw he was back in his camper at the junk yard cade sighed rubbing his sweaty head before getting up and made some breakfeast he saw that it was only three in the morning this caused cade to groan as he ate his meal thinking about the dream his chest tighten he swallowed it down before throwing his dish into the sink to wash later and exit the camper he went to the shade and smiled seeing his robotic friends sleeping not wanting to disturb them he went to the filled and watched the star he looked up and started to think not knowing that he had tears running down his face until he wipe them off he sighed with a grumble he was better then this he had to stay strong for his family so he took a breath and smiled towards the stars " Cade " cade jump at the deep voice of optims turning he looked at the big bot leader and froze but a blush was making it's way on to his cheeks " optimus i didn't hear you coming something wrong " he asked tilting his head in question this made optimus vent a bit but his optimus held a amused look towards him making cade feel a bit better " no their is nothing wrong cade yeager i only wish to ask if you are alright if my nollege proscedes me humans usually sleep until after eight so i ask cade yeager why are you up at this time " cade watched as the prime crossed his hands making the texen gulp at the stern look optimus wasn't messing around " i just couldn't sleep optimus all humans go threw this sometimes " he heard the mech sigh " cade do not lie to me " this made cade wince before he looked away " i've been having nightmares about my daughter dieing i know that she is a live still if it wasn't for you i would have lost her she would have been" cade mind went back to the dream his chest tighten painfully he panted for breath as the images came back causing him to thrash next thing cade knows is that he is beginning lifted off of the ground " cade listen to me tessa is alive and so are the others breath " cade heard that deep voice and shivered his breath slowed he blinked and looked up to the prime and blsuhed the mechs face plate was so close " i i uh mm thanks optimus " the prime only nodded but kept starring at the human he looked into those tear filled optics and his spark pulse in need to comfort his charge " cade do you wish to stay with me tonight " he asked. cade froze at the request before giving a nodded he felt optimus transform he yelped as he was put in the mechs cab bed he laid down and sighed in comfort he felt the bot move probably heading back home cade smiled and passed out he had no more nightmares for the rest of the night.

the next morning cade woke up do to the sunrise hitting his face he blinked and yawned looking around he blushed he was in optimus altmode he got up and went to the front seat he sat down with a low yawn " good morning cade how did you recharge " ...

the next morning cade woke up do to the sunrise hitting his face he blinked and yawned looking around he blushed he was in optimus altmode he got up and went to the front seat he sat down with a low yawn " good morning cade how did you recharge " cade jump a bit in surprise before smiling " better then i have in a while thanks optimus " cade stretched before exiting the truck he jump down and looked around seeing the others where up and moving he sighed and went to his work place and began inventing stuff that would help his team mates he sighed as he looked at this one invention that kept him busy the most he grumbled. optimus watched the texen and smiled cade was so adorable when he was fustrated optimus sometimes had to keep himself from reaching down and claiming the human but he knew he had to wait for and inventation first this made the prime grumble as he transformed and went to go scout. cade threw his hammer and stump out with a sigh sweat poured down his face he looked up and saw optimus was standing in the field cade walked over and sighed " hey old wreck any new were all good " optimus looked down and gave off a small smile and hummed " things are normal for now cade ". cade smiled before giving off a yawn he waved his hands in a away that let optimus know he wanted to be picked up this made the big leader chuckle cade blushed and laid back against the primes shoulder plate and rub his finish. optimus shivered at the movement before speaking " cade yeager inless you want to begin interfacing its best that you reframe from touching my neck cables "the prime growled lustfully. cade shivered and let out a moan but didn;t stop rubbing " who said i didn't " cade yelped when he was picked up and optimus walked a bit away from the junk yard and sat down in a field cade looked up to him only to check as little tredils rolled acrossed his body making him shiver " i warned you cade yeager now you are mine~ " cade gasped as his cloths were rip off he moaned when one of those trendils began messagening his cock cade head was thrown back mouth a gapped when he felt one trendils rub his mouth cade licked it and loved the sound that optimus made so he stuck it into his mouth. optimus whimpered as cade played wiht his mild interfacing trendils oh but the sight was so much better he loved making his charge wither at his touch optimus opened up his spike champer and began jerking his spike. cade gasped out as he sucked the trendil he smirked at optimus whimper only to gasp as one pushed into him he bucked and let out a moan when he felt another one enter him he was panting now and froze when the one in is mouth moved away and join the others he moaned aloud and looked up at optimus whose optics held so much hunger making the texen shiver cade chocked and shivered as the trendils pulled out cade felt as he was lowered down then gasp as he felt the primes cock it was huge he squirmed " relax cade tell me if we should stop " said the prime before he pushed in slowly cade gasped out with a cry only to breath as the cock was fully barried in him he panted. optimus moaned feeling how tight cade was the human gripped his spike so well looking at cade optimus growled possessively this was his human his charge his mate optimus thrusted forward and grunted in pleasure loving cades moanes. Cade cried out with each thrust the prime stretched him so well he felt so full he looked up into the primes optics and screamed as the giant cock had fount his prostate he saw optimus smirk only to well out as the bot picked up the pass cade came with a loud shout blacking out for a bit he moaned he heard optimus grunt then roared as he came cade maoned filling the primes cum in him filling so well he panted. optimus panted and looked at the texen and smirked cade was fianlly his he slowly pulled out loving how his cum dripped from the human he leaned down and licked him clean making the human shiver optimus smirked " you are mine cade my human my mate " he purred and nuzzled him. Cade panted and looked at optimus and smiled he could live with that he knew one thing him and optimus would fight together against anyting.

( i hope you guys love this one and pineapple101 comment me if you like it )