The Energon in My Vains

Cade jumoed to the side lines as he was shot at by a rogue decepticon cade brought out his gun and began firing him and optimus where out on a scouting mission when they were ambushed by decepticons nothing him and the big rig couldn't handle. cade sighed as the con fell only to trip and fall in something blue it stung entering his wounds but he didn't really care as he got up and walked out gun raised he searched for optimus and saw the prime fighting not to far away cade stop to admire the bot he blushed up a storm before running over and help the prime take out the con. cade sat back on the ground with a tired sigh as he looked around at the damage they made during the fight this made the texan grumble before he went and collected parts from the con in case he needed to repair optimus. Cade walked over to the prime with a smile " you okay old wreck need any repair " he asked. optimus turned to cade after putting his sword away he smiled down at the human who came to treasure and love " i am fine cade yeager " he transformed and opened his cabe door for his human charge. Cade smiled collecting his things and hopped into optimus " still when we get back i need to check " he heard the mech chuckle this made cade heart leap he remembered asking the others about optimus and his personaility when he fount out that the prime never laughed or chuckled but here he was chuckling with him cade yeager human inventor. cade smiled as they approached home which was rebuilt everything was upgraded inside and out sometimes cade longed to have his old home back when optimus came to a stop cade hopped out he smiled patting the primes hood " see yeah later big rig i have to go and get something from the store i swear shanes gonna it us out of house and home. cade went to the store that day he started feeling a bit sick but ignored as he shopped for food and things they needed for the house once he was done cade went back to the house and begna putting everything up he smiled looking out the window to see optimus scowleding his team cade chuckled only to groan he wasn't feeling to good but he had work to do. The next day cade felt like shit he was working in his lab when his world turned and he ended up throwing up in the trash can he groaned only to jerk as a deep voice rang out " cade yeager are you alright " cade turned to see optimus standing their looking at him with worry cade smiled at him only to groan " just not feeling goo-eeeehhh" cade yelped as he was picked up " i am taking you to ratchet " cade groaned as they made their way to ratchets medbay " ratchet can yoou scan cade " cade jerked trying to run for it only to have optimus hold " cade " he was given a stern glare cade sursed an shivered as he was scanned " By the prime cade has energon in his body " cade gapped looking at him " will i die " ratchet looked at him with a frown " yes inless you can fine the proper mech to interface with their transfluids showed stop the spreading " cade gapped and shivered " dear lord how would i know who " ratchet looked at him then back to optimus and  gulped " you mean optimus is the one i " he blsuhed liek crazy. optimus was in shocked hearing this only to smile as he looked down at his charge " cade i do not mind helping you " cade groaned holding his stomach when he was picked up and carried out cade froze as they enter optimus room cade shivered.optimus looked down at cade with a small smile " cade relax i will not hurt " optimus started taking the mans cloths off slowly before he bent down and vented against his skin optimus engine rumbled. cade shivered wiht a low moan feeling that heat against his body cade looked at optimus and smiled " optimus i would rather have this with you then anyone else " . optimus smiled before kissing cade chest he leaned down and thrusted his glossa inside of him and groaned . cade cried out " Holly Shit Optimus " he moaned bouncing back onto the mechs face trying to get more. optimus growled his charge was so beautiful he pulled back and added three digits into the texan and stretched him out " hmm cade i can't wait to fill you with my spike and claim you over and over again " the prime husked. cade mewed out clawing at the bed only to scream head thrown back as something big entered him he moaned loudly " AHHH GOD OPTIMUS uhn~hnnnnn FUCK " he thrashed. optimus grunted as he thrusted into cade at a certaib pace not wanting to hurt his little lover " ohhh primus " he cursed before thrusting in hard and overloaded filling cade. cade gasped out feeling optimus cumming in his ass cade screamed seeing stars as he came. Cade was laid back against optimus chest relaxed " mmm that was the best sex i've had in years" he chuckled looking at optimus who smiled " like wise my little human inventor now sleep because tomorrow i will be fragging again " cade shivered  at this but fell asleep. The next day cade woke up with a loud moan as optimus had his little cables  thrusting into him fast and hard making cade see stars " Uh uh uh Fuuuuuck Optimus ah aha ah can't " he gasped out. optimus did not stop enjoying the way cades body bounced in time with his rapid thrust " you look lovely cade " he purred bending hid head down he licked up the mans chest. cade whined loudly as he gripped the bed hard god optimus was thrusting into him so quickly cade came with a shout. optimus watched this with a smirk his spike throbbed he pulled out his cables and line cade up with his spike and thrusted inside slowly moving. cade moaned looking at optimus with a pant as he whimpered with each thrust only to scream as the bot picked up his paces cade threw his head back and clutched at the bed " Optimus optimus optimus optimus ~" he shouted the bots name over and over again. optimus loved the sound over his mate so much that he came filling cade again until his transfluids leaked out of the man.cade whimpered cumming a second time he laid back and whine when the prime pulled out and began cleaning him. cade sighed noting feeling so sick anymore that he got up and took a shower and went to the house to grab something to eat before walking back to the barn and began working on his inventions. a week has passed and cade was cured him and optimus were in a long lasting relationship now and he couldn't be happier especially when it came to the mech getting horny cade loved those days he couldn't be happier with optimus by his side he was full " cade love come to bed " cade shivered putting down his hammer " comming love " yeah cade could live like this forever.

( i hope you guys like this one and pineapple101 tell me watcha think )