Mating Heat

Cade couldn't quit understand cybertronian standards even though he has known the bots for a while it's been about a year since they fianlly claim their freedom back by saving the world again but still cade didn't understand why almost every two mouths he has optimus by his window moaning and groaning his name not that he was complaing mine you cade found this really hot and bothering most of the time he really wanted to fuck the mech but do to their size he couldn't so cade did what he was best at inventing things. cade smiled as he finally completed his  invention now he could properly make optimus fill good cade smirked before heading to fine his autobot lover where ever he went off to cade looked everywhere and finally fount the old wreck grinding against some rocks cade smiled " ohhh optimus love i made soemthign that can help you " cade watched as his lover turn to him with desparate optics that held so much need and lust this made cade bit his lips in want before he walked over to him and kissed his mouth plate " i made something for you big rig something i can push in and out of you and make you scream " purred out to his lover who whimpered in need " cade " he spoke making the man shiver cade went down to the mechs legs and walked in between them and saw that leaking valve he moaned cock hardening even more " dear lord your so wet love and beautiful if only i could fuck you ". optimus whimpered looking down at his small lover even though he is usuallt the domiant when it came to the interfacing he was in heat and he did cade so badly " cade please " he begged. cade smiled and picked up the giant metal vibrator and pushed into his lover he smiled as optimus kicked his legs and began thrashing as he bellowed a loud moan. cade pulled out his cock and began jerking as he turned the vibrator up more he could here the loud slushing noise as his invention moved inside of his lover cade moaned jerking even faster " holly shit optimus you look amazing you wish this where me huh pounding into you don'y you big rig " he smirked evilly as he turned to the vibrator to its highest peak before climbing onto the mechs chassis and jerked off looking at his lovers wrecked form " fuck your so beautiful optimus ". the prime looked at cade and moaned loudly " cade wish it was you so much my spark" he whined getting really close to overloading and which he did loudly letting out a roar" CADE". cade gasped at the sight and feeling of somehting wet hitting his back before he thrusted into his hands and came with a low grunt he laid down before slowly climbing down and took the vibrator out he smiled at his lover " how was that love ". optimus looked at him closing his valve he leaned and picked cade up and looked at him with a smirk " it was wonderful cade but remember do not get use to fragging me with your toy because once my heat is over my little inventor you are mine~" cade shivered at this he was put down onto the ground and watched as his lover walked off to who neew where. Few days later and cade was working on one of his projects when he felt somethign wrap around him he yelped and looked to see optimus who was about a head taller then him he was still a robot though " hey love can i help you " he asked only to freeze as the prime whimpered and bucked into him cade gapped before smirking " laid down optimus " he commanded . the prime did as he was told and laid down on the couch his valve open and leaking everywhere he looked at cade and growled desparately " Cade " he thrusted his hips. cade smiled and walked forward taking off his cloths before lining his cock up with the mechs leaking valve and pushed in to the hilt and moaned loudly optimus wa so freaking hot and tight " holly shit optimus ~" he panted out. optimus moaned loudly feeling cade beautiful spike in him he whimpered " cade move ~". cade didn't wait any longer and began thrusting inside of his lover who held him so nicely " fuck yea take me optimus take my cock yoy know you want it you greedy mech prime you" cade growled out thrusting even faster. optimus yelled out with each thrust before screaming out as his prostate was hit hard making him see stars " YES Cade Harder Need " optimus growled looking at him. cade moaned pounding into his mate making the prime scream and yell he loved it all before cumming into optimus with a loud scream. optimus overloaded hard feeling cade transfluids in him when his human pulled out optimus closed his valve and cuddle up to his little human and purred. cade smiled at optimus before laying back and fell asleep. weeks past and optimus finally got over his heat thanks to cade it was lot sooner the man made sure to be with optimus all the time letting other know that his prime was off limits to anyone and everyone. cade smiled as he looked up to the starssitting across his lover hood watching the stars and sunsets cade took in a breath " i love you optimus " he felt the mech hum and speak " love you to cade " cade smiled he new with optimus around they would have a fighting chance against any and all fows.

( i hopeyou guys like this story and Flame109 tell me watcha think since it was your idea and pineapple101 thanks for the help and tell me watcha think )