Depressed but Loved

two months since optimus had return to them and cade life wasn't getting any better for one he couldn't be their for his daughters guraduation two optimus has been ignoring him this made cade really upset the most because he loved optimus he really did he lost everything for the mech including his daughter. cade walked around the junk yard and sighed seeing optimus on top of the hill cade whimpered a bit he really wanted to know what changed even the others started to ignore him all but bee cade sighed he need a break for a while so he huffed grabbed his things and left in his jeep that he fixed up cade drove off to a nice little valley where he came when he needed relief he drove up and unpacked his things and laid back against the cave wall and just began to think optimus was back they didn't really need him besides they haven't paid him much attention since the prime return and what hurt the most was that optimus hasn't spoken to him since the battle cade looked to hid bag and pulled out a knife and began to cut himself really deep he cursed when he cut to deep and leaned back letting the blood flow " goodbye word love you optimus love you tessa " he closed his eyes and waited for death.

optimus pov

optimus has been ignoring cade for a while now he was trying to figure out how to tell the texen that he optimus prime leader of the autobots loved him dearly and wanted him as a sparkmate. optimus was standing out in the field on his hill and sighed it was beautiful day and optimus had plans he wanted to tell cade that he loved him optimus heard a engine starte he froze seeing cade leave the junkyard this caused optimus to worry so he followed him to a valley he saw a cave and froze in shock " CADE " he rushed to jis human side looking at the blood and the knife why was al the prime thought he quickly transformed and rushed to ratchet where the medic began fixing his human optimus did not leave his side.

Cade pov

cade blinked his eyes open wondering if he were dead looking around he gapped seeing the all mighty prime recharging near the bed cade gave off a frowned wondering why the bot was so worried about him dieing clearly he wasn't wanted cade froze when those optics open and when they looked into his eyes cade froze seeing the happiness in them " cade thank primuse you are alright " cade gave off a little frown " what happened i thought i was dead why didn't you let me go " cade asked with sarrow in his voice making the prime frown at him.

Optimus pov

optimus looked at him in shock before glarring " because i love you cade yeager and i want you to know that please never do this again " he aske leaning down to his human and purred in comfort he felt cades shock but he also saw his happiness but the prime knew that this would take awhile for the human to fully recover so optimus would be their for him.

Cade pov

after optimus had confess cade did as well its been a week since cade tried to die and optimus saved him again but now things where getting bit out off hand first it stated with his knives now then most of his equipment went missing and now he was beginning watched 24 seven cade sighed he loved optimus he really did but this was alittle to much who would have thought optimus would be so protective cade marched out to the hill and grumbled " optimus bloody prime will you stop worrying so much yeah old wreck i am fine as long as i have you as my lover i do not need baby sitting i am a grown as man " he scowled stoppong in front of the prime who only gave and amused look cade yelped when he was picked up " since you haven'y showed any signs yet i will stop baby sitting you as you call it "cade smiled " thank you " he leaned and kissed the mech only to yelp when optimus pushed his glossa in deeper and moaned cade loved the sound he pushed back and smiled before leanong forward and nipped the bots neck cables it was like licking a battier.

Optimus pov

optimus did not expect this but he wasn't complaining as he watched his human enjoy pleasuring him optimus smirked before pushing him back with a digit causing the texen to fall on his back in the mechs servo optimus lined him up with his mouth and rub his glossa agianst the mans entrance and teased him optimus purred at the taste before pushing past that ring of muscle and began wiggling his glossa inside of his little lover and enjoyed his moans of pleasure when optimus was threw he pulled away and began nipping the texen hear and their before he finally lined the man up with his spike " are you ready for my love "

Cade pov

cade shivered in pleasur at the primes tesing only to gap as he felt how big the primes dick was he gulped and shivered relaxing his body he nodded to optimus and gasped as he felt the head push into him he moaned aloud clutching his hair as prime bottom out in him cade panted and moaned green eyes glazed in pleasure looking up into the optimus optics he moaned aloud and whimpered only to shout as the prime pulled back then thusted in hard cade cried thrashing in pleaure he yelled optimus name screaming " thats it cade let everyone know that you belong to me my beautiful little human taking my spike so well so tight " cade moaned at optimus words before cumming with a loud scream.

optimus pov

optimus watched as his cade was beginning undone by his touch this made optimus growl possesssively before he roared overloading he thrusted in deep filling his lover claiming him optimus panted and looked down and smirked seeing cades stomach and how it had expanded with his transfuilds optimus pressed a finger to the texen stomach and purred as he watched his transfuilds leave the man s body he smiled before cleaning them both up " cade know that i love you and will be their for you "he spoke leaning down and purred.

cade pov

cade heard what optimus said and smiled feeling his heart bit faster he leaned up into the mechs faceplate and hugged it " i love you two optimus always " cade giggled when optimus purred loudly he new that with prime around life would get better for them all

( okay guys i hope you enjoy this story as well and StarylightMoon i hope you enjoy it and send me a comment if you do :) )