The Pedacon And Dinobot

this is optimus dinobot form but red and blue

this is cades pedacon form but green and brown

let the story begin our main character is Cade

Cade pov

cade woke up this morning feeling the chilly air of winter hitting his metal finish his cave wasn't giving him much warmth but at least he was blocked from the snow storm and blizzards. cade yawned and stretched his wings before standing to his full hight which was 20ft niw cade was smaller then most of his kind or the dinobots which lived not to far from him cade had a stubbron temper this caused many to leave him be.walking out of his cave cade looked at the messy white hills of snow and ice he ground before walking out do to the cold all pedacons where grounded until the weather settled. " Cade Cade " cade jerked and turn to see his femmeling tessa cade adopted her not to long ago tessa is what the humans call a teennager and cade took on alot of dinobots and pedacons when his baby went into her heat cycles cade looked at her " yes tessa " he asked " i was wondering if i could go hang with the others " cade sighed but nodded and watched as his sparkling left. Cade was walking around his territory when he heard this deep loud thunderous roar making his form shiver he followed it to see one of the legendary dinobots they where called the autobots cade looked at him and froze this wasn't just a autobot but the leader optimus prime cade spark thumped the dino was so hot brave and wise this made cade sigh what luck did he have the pedacon turned and left only to freeze hearing his little girls fearful voice " please let me go Daddy " cade turn and saw a giant grey dragon on his daughter smirking at optimus prime cade growled and lundged bitting the giant pedacon ripping wires cade then used his back legs and kicked knocking the pedacon over and roared standing over his daughter his green optics glared with hatred.Everything got quiet both con and autobot a like as they just watch Megatron get his aft kicked by a stray pedacon who was smaller then the mech. cade growled and turned to his daughter before picking her up and took to the sky and rushed back to his cave ignoring the calls of the autobot leader. Cade was laying down outside of his home it's been about a week since he attacked the leader of the decepticons something that cade fount out yesterday thanks to his friend lucas. cade sighed letting a puff of smoke out only to freeze when a growl came from above him he looked and starred right into the eyes of optimus prime cade scowled using his tail to cover his helm and block the dinobot out he smirked hearing the beast scuff only to yelp as he was flipped over onto his back cade growled looking at him only to get a chulk in return " you must be cade yeager your sparkling told us a lot about you " he spoke in a deep voice that made cade shiver only to jerk and glare " what about my daughter " he growled only to freeze as the bigger mech chuckled " do not worry i only go for mechs especailly strong brave and stubbron pedacons " cade blushed with a scowl before standing up and walked into his cave " then your mech is that way " cade spoke going deeper into his home and laid down only to yelp as something grabbed his tail and pulled he looked up abd growled glarring at optimus who only purred and nuzzled their snouts together cade growled at him and bit at him only to freeze when the alpha dinobot growled cade gulped he then glared using his legs and pushed the priem off and dove for his cave and laid in the corner he smirked hearing the mechs growls and roars. later cade blinked his optics open and heard nothing no growling or stumping cade sighed before gettign up and walked out of the cave he looked around and smiled seeing his daughter only to groan seeing optimus the two where talking together when cade walked over his little girl smiled " daddy optimus has been teaching about his kind it's really amazing " cade groaned before sighing and nuzzled her head with a purr he blinked his optics upon hearing optimus squirmimg he looked and saw the dinobot giving him a hunger look cade growled lowly before walking away before the prime could reach him cade took to the sky and went hunting. Its been about a month and cade hasn't seen or heard from optimus this actually made cade sad and worse cade was entering his heat cycle he was inside of his cave as the heat began to form his valve and spike leaked whimpered as he grinded downward only to freeze as a loud roar sounded near his cave and then a loud slashing sound cade moaned as the heat began to build up he sniff the air and smelled something so stong and sweet and alpha cade growled forcing himself to stay still " cade yeager plese let me claim you my mate " cade gasped it was optimus he looked towards the entrance and gapped as those big blue optics starred back at him only to moan as another wave hit him he heard the dinobot growl in fustration only to jerk as his cave entrance was beginning hit ny the dinobots tail cade screeched as it came down he looked back up only to yelp as he was snout to snout to optimus who optics where filled with so much hunger and need " Optim--" cade didn't get to speak as he was picked up by the dinobot and was carried some where cade watched as they enter the autobot territory he saw they where heading for a big cave and froze seeing other dinobots cade squirmed as optimus let out a growl causing all the dinobots to leave as they appraoched the cave. cade yelped as he was set down roughly only to whimper as optimus bit around his neck showing cade that he was the domiant cade whimpered lowly until optimus pulled away " calm yourself my pedacon now raise your tail show me your leaking in heat valve so that i may pleasure you ~" cade whined and did as he was told he felt the dino bot sniff him before squeaking out in  surprise as optimus began to lick his leaking valve cade moaned lowly bending forward a bit giving the mech more room and gasped as that sneaky glossa enter his valve cade thrusted downward with a needy whine he heard optimus growl lustfully at him he felt the dinobot remove his tongue cade groan at this only to screamas he was thrusted into he thrashed trying to get away only to have optimus bit his neck holding him down as he began to thrust. cade cried out in pleasure with each thrust optimus was so big to big he moaned thrusting back with a loud scream he felt optimus remove his mouth from his neck "ohhh my beautiful mate ~ you like me breeding you just wait my knot well be in you soon my needy pedacon my cade my mate " cade screamed loudly as something big pushed into him he thrashed and overloaded mouth hanging open in a cry. cade heard optimus roar before he felt the dinobot filling his insides making the heat leave cade moaned as the mech laid down against him cade went to move when only to whine feeling that knot him it latched him to optimus he looked at the prime who was smiling at him with happy otpics cade laid down with a groaned he was so full he felt optimus lay his neck over his own and cade smiled happily optimus was finally his he purred " mine " he spoke and heard the prime chuckled " always cade always " cade and optimus smiled and each other before falling asleep together.

( well i hope you guys like this one StarylightMoon tell me watcha think )