Hiding From Prime

Cade smirked it was a beautiful day here at his new home and him and the others where planning to prank optimus cade was the main character in this game he walked aroud seeing if the old wreck was here and when he saw that he wasn't cade smiled and ran back over to bee who chuckled " alright bee lets go " cade and bee went up towards the cannon where cade would be staying at for a day cad hopped out of bee and snickered " okay bee you know the the play make him scared " cade watchted as the scout left before he ran and left a peace of his shit ripped and hunge it on a cliff when he heard optimus coming cade ran back to his human size cave and watched the prime.

optimus pov

optimus had just finished his patrol when he arrived back at cade home he was ambused by bumblebee who claimed that his cade his human was taken towards the cannon optimus turned a one eighty and rushed to the cannon when he got their he looked around worry entering his spark optimus shouted " cade CADE!!!" optimus stump through the cannon but froze when he saw a peace of cloth on a cliff edge he walked to it and froze it belonged to his human this made the prime temper flare he growled lowly and transformed heading back to base to ratchet to try and find his human optimus approached the base with aloud roar of his engines. bee and the others froze " bumblebee i don't thank this was such a good idea if prime finds out we are toast and cade either he gonna be yelled out or worst fragged until he can't move "said hound as they watch optimus transform and roar they all gulped in fear.

Cade pov

cade froze as he watched the prime and when the bot growled it sent shivers down his spine cade watched only to jerk wasthe mech transformed and roar away cade gulped " this wasn't a good idea ohhh fuck " he said aloud before laying back aginst his cave wall when he heard a car coming he looked out only to see bee cade ran out " bee what the fuck man you said he wouldn't react this way " he eclaimed crossing his arms as the bot transformed " big man~lossing temper " he said through the radio cade sighed and began to pace " we are so fucked " he rub his head " very much so" said bee cade glared and watched as he left cade gapped why would they leave when they know optimus was made where they trying to get him squished cade sighed and entered his cave and laid down getting ready to sleep when a loud yell echoed around him cade shivered that was optimus alright tomorrow he would make it all write.

Optimus pov

optimus glared it was 12:00 when he frount out this was all prank he snarled at his autobots who backed up in fear only to watched asoptimus transformed and roared to wards the canno he drove in and growled " cade yeager come HERE" he barked the command. when his human didn't show himself optimus growled and began searching he came up to a cave and smirked hearing a squeak he bent down and looked into the cave and smirked " hello cade " he reached in and grabbed his human.

Cade pov

Cade was waiting for bee to come pick him up so he could straighten things out when he heard a loud roar he froze and ran into his cave he heard the prime command and shivered as he growled next thing cade new he saw the prime comming to his cave he squeaked out and cursed as he watched the prime bend over and gupled as those optics landed on him " hello cade " cade shivered at the growl only to shout as he was grabbed and pulled out of the cave he was raised up unilt he was meet with two glaring optics cade gave off a nervous chuckle and gulped " high um optimus " he shivered when he heard the prime growl " cade what you and the others did was very wrong " cade ducked his head and frowned " i know and for that i am sorry but just so you know i lost a bet thats why i did this " he threw his hands up and gave his back to the prime big fucking mistake cause the next thing cade new his chest hit the mechs servo he gasped when his clothing was ripped off he turned and gulped only to gasp as a moister glossa was shoved inside of him he panted out " Holly Fuck Optimus Uhn~nnn Ahhh" he laid his head down and panted.

Optimus pov

optimus growled loving cade moan ohh he couldn't wait to have his human on his spike optimus would frag him until he couldn't walk for days he puled his glossa out of cade and smirked down at his work before adding in two digits he loved how cade moaned and squirmed optimus leaned down and spoke " you have been very very naughty~ cade and now ~ now i will make you mine fully my little human " optimus pulled his digits out and lined his spike to cade entrance and thrusted in slowly but roughly.

Cade pov

Cade shouted out when he felt how big optimus was he screamed with each thrust of the primes cock he panted gripping the bots servo he whimpered only to whine as optimus pulled out he yelped when he was flipped over he looked up into those optics he closed his eyes as optimus entered him again " open your eyes cade looking at me when i frag you i want you to see and feel who you belong to " cade opened his eyes with aloud scream as the prime started fucking him deeper and faster he thrashed only to cry out as trendils came out and held his hands down he was complete at optimus mercey he whimpered " Optimus please fuck uhn~nnn i'm yours all way have been ahhh shit optimus optimus " cade screamed out the primes name as he was fucked even harder he couldn't hold back any longer and came with a loud cry he felt optimus cock twitch inside of him before he was filled he moaned he looked up and saw the prime whose engine roared loudly as he filled him cade panted.

Optimus pov

optimus looked down at his new lover and smirked he made such a beautiful image optimus pulled his spike out and closed his chamber he looked at cade and purred seeing how much a mess he made leaning down he began to lick his human clean he loves how he taste optimus grunted before pulling back and gave off a nod at his handy work he smiled " your mine cade my human my mate " he leaned down and kissed the human lightly before transforming nd began heading home.

cade pov

cade smiled at optimus words he felt as the prime transformed he was now in the passenger seat looking out the window he leaned back and took a breath before speaking "love you to optimus " he felt the bot purr at his words cade smiled and thought with optimus around he wouldn't change a damn thing.

( okay a new update i hope you guys like it and staymagical123 i hope you like it and send me a comment if you will i would like to know your opinion :)