The Sick Day

Cade groaned waking up he feltlike shit " ugh " he spoke before getting up and headed for the bathroom and threw up in the toilet cade sighed he was sick and he wasn't happy he couldn't let the others know cade looked into the mirror and cleaned h...

Cade groaned waking up he feltlike shit " ugh " he spoke before getting up and headed for the bathroom and threw up in the toilet cade sighed he was sick and he wasn't happy he couldn't let the others know cade looked into the mirror and cleaned himself up it's been about a month since they fought quintessa and won. Cade sighed before grabbing a clean pair of cloths and walked out of the house he took in a clean breath and clintched his teeth as the need to puke rose but he ignored it as he made his way to his barn he saw the bots in the field training cade smiled he was glade to be home looking he saw that optimus wasn't with them which meant he was in the barn cade cursed and took in a breath as he enter the barn and smiled upon seeing the prime in the corner reading a data pad " morning big rig " he waved before walking over to his desk. optimus looked at him and let his optics linger on the mans aft the prime cursed in his processor before answering him " morning cade " he spoke optimus couldn't help himself as he starred at the man as he worked the prime would be lieing if he said he didn't love cade which was very much wrong optimus licked his mouth plate and shivered seeing sweat trail down the mans neck oh how he desired this human inventor the prime looked back at his data pad hoping to bring down his craving. cade smiled as he worked and coughed a little as he hammered down a nail he sighed before looking over to the prime and shivered licking his lips cade liked the prime well more like he loved him after the mech saved them more times then once. It was about and hour later when cade finally finished up his project he went towards the house and started coughing as he ran to the toilet cade fell to his knees and groaned life sucked right now he flushed the toilet and went to the sink he bent over and cleaned his face when he came back he shouted and turned seeing the primes holoform in his bathroom " Optimus what the he-" cade was cut off do to the primes growl he shivered as he was drag out of the room he shivered " you Lied to me your SICK" cade flinched and gave off a guilty look " i i " he couldn't speak this made the prime suff and leave. cade whimpered and laid back against his couch ( way to go yeager ) he thought only ot jerk as ratchet enter the room " here cade these should make you feel better " said the medic. cade sighed and took the meds and looked at him " hey ratchet did i just fuck up " the medic shook his head " yes you did fix it " he pointed at him with a stern glare making cade lower down more into the couch as the mech left cade sighed before heading back up to his room and went to bed. For the next couple of days cade felt better but sadden the prime was ignoring him and this did not help cade at all that his crush was ignoring him.cade was now searching for said bot he looked out towards the field and walked forward to the alt mode " optimus look i know you probably hate me for wait i did it's just that you and the others have been threw so much and i didn't want you to worry about a stupid human sickness that would go away in time " he walked forward a bit more and laid his hands against the hood " and for that i'm sorry see yeah big rig " cade took his hands off and began walking off only to yelp as he was pushed to the ground by something metal he looked at saw optimus servo he looked up and starred into blue optics and gulped.optimus starred down at  this brave stupid beautiful human he blink his optics and vented " cade you are the most stubbron human i have ever meet do not lie to me again " he glared down at him Cade shivered " promise " he squeaked out the prime smirked down at him " good " cade froze in shocked as metal lips kissed down his chest he shivered only to yelp as he was picked up and laid onto of optimus chest cade looked at him shock only to yelp as his clothing was ripped off he looked at optimus " i like those " he scowled. optimus only smirked " well the were in my way ~" he purred leaning forward and licked up the inventors chest and groaned at the salty taste the prime licked even lower and growled hearing his human moan. cade gapped as he flet that glossa touch his cock so roughly making him whimper and thrust into it cade yelped as he pushed down towards the primes mouht he let out a scream as his cock was enguffed in heat he looked the prime in the optics and moaned loudly he saw the smirk in those hunger optics and shivered. optimus grunted around cades spike using his glossa to jerk cade the prime shivered hearing those beautiful moan oh he couldn't wait to be in side of him optimus pulled out his mild interface trendils and shoved them into the texens anual passage and growled hearing that scream of both  pain and pleasure. cade thrusted into the primes mouth as he moaned loudly and panted feeling those cables inside of him when he heard something opening he looked down and gasp optimus was so big and large he gulped licking his lips. optimus so this and gave off a possessive growl as he pulled off of cades spike and looked at him as he pulled out his trendils and line his cock out " you are mine~" he said this thusting in. Cade screamed loudly it echoed miles he held onto optimus chassis and cried out in pleasure he shivered and relaxed letting optimus go even deeper " holly shit optimus " he spoke. the prime smirked thrusting in and out slowly " you like this cade my big spike filling your anual passage ~" his thrusted started picking up the pace " imagine the others coming over seeing us ~ but they wouldn't have you like I because you are  mine to frag when ever i like to pleasure until your begging for me always ~" optimus growled and bit the mans shoulder marking him. cade welled out in pleasure before cumming with a shout of optimus name he panted laying flat against the mechs finish. optimus roared as he overloaded into cade holding him their until he finished releasing inside of him he looked down and purred cade was beautiful as his transfluids leaked out of him optimus pulled out and cleaned himself " you belong to me cade yeager ~". cade moaned looking at optimus before passing out when cade next woke he was in the back of optimus cab he smile feeling swore in his lower region as long as the prime was here cade would never get bored.

( i hope you guys enjoy this one as well and pineapple101 tell me whatcha think )