Its Just Not My Day

cade sighed as he woke one morning and got up stretching he groaned when his back pop and shook sightly before heading into the bathroom to get a shower before changing into some better clothes to work

cade sighed as he woke one morning and got up stretching he groaned when his back pop and shook sightly before heading into the bathroom to get a shower before changing into some better clothes to work. cade walked down stairs and groaned when he saw nothing to cooking in the fridge thanks to the bots and the government cade didn't need to work anymore but even then a certain twinkle toes loved to eat everything in the house cade was getting fed up with it and shane. cade made himself a sandwhich before heading out the door and sighed takening the air and groaned hearing a loud blast cade growled and walked around his house and scowled seeing his fences once again destroyed by hound and drift " GET YOUR ASS INTO THE FIELD NOW OR SO HELP ME " he shouted glarring at them daring them to make a move " ahh sorry cade we will respect yur wishes " said drift who shoved hound out of the way " damn human takening out th__" cade growled " GRIMLOCK " he shouted and saw his friend coming out of the woods " hey Grim drift and hound want to play chase now fetch " he smirked hearing their screams cade turn with a jerk hearing a deep chuckle " optimus how long have you've been their " he scowled only to blush as the prime stood straight and walked over " enough to know that you have made a good connection with my team cade yeager " he purred and looked down at the littke human. cade blushed and scowled " well their yours now " he smirked hearing their screams " have fun prime " he snickered . optimus glared watching cade leave then sighed whistling for grimlock to return home. optimus turned and saw cade he frowned seeing the man sigh then enter the house optimus shrunk down and walked to the house and went in threw the back door he saw cade heading up stairs before he followed optimus went to the mans door and knocked " go away " is what he heard this made the prime chuckle before he entered anyway " cade" he spoke . Cade sighed as he walked away from optimus and into the house sighed he just wanted to be left alone to much was happening this morning and all wanted to as get away. cade enter his room and laid when he heard a knock " go away " he spoke only to freeze hearing optimus deep voice he turned " optimus do you need something " he asked. optimus walked forward and sat on the bed before taking cade into his arms and laid back putting the man against his frame " cade what seem to be the problem " he spoke and nuzzled his sweetsparks face. Cade yelped when optimus moved him he soon relaxed into the warmth and sighed " just to much for this morning and i'm in a lazy mode " he spoke and laid his head against optimus chassis. optimus hummed and chuckled " do you wish to stay hear and cuddle with me as the humans say " he spoke and kissed cade head. cade blushed at the kiss but nodded with a smile " i would love that " he spoke and nuzzled his head into optimus neck and relaxed. optimus purred and nuzzled him back wrapping his servos around his sweetspark and held him close before dozing with him. prime heard someone at the door and smirked when the door shocked them he chuckled and laid back and went to sleep curled up with his human.

( so i hope you guys like this one and pineapple101 tell me whatcha think )