Introduction

HAILEY

Hailey Peters is a 17 year old girl with a huge secret. She had just moved back to Florida after leaving for a year. Our story starts 2 years ago in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida when she is a sophomore in high school.

 Lauderdale, Florida when she is a sophomore in high school

RYAN

Ryan Hunter is a 17 year old in high school. He and Hailey dated for awhile before she moved away, and now that she's back he wants to reignite the spark. Hailey seems to want the exact opposite.

   "Hey baby," Ryan Hunter whispered in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Hailey let out a hot breath. He knew it drove her crazy when he did that, but in the best way. Hailey's life was great. On the outside, it looked like she had everything going for her. She had the most amazing boyfriend, she was the star of her schools soccer team, and she was gorgeous. She was the type of girl that everyone wanted to look like. But at home, she was a completely different person. Hailey's dad had cheated on her mom, and they were going through a divorce. She felt broken. She went to school everyday and acted like everything was normal, but it wasn't. The only people who knew what was going on were Hailey's boyfriend and best friend.

" Hi Ryan!" Hailey said, forcing a smile.

Ryan leaned in and kissed her until the bell rang and they parted ways and went to class.

Ryan and Hailey's Texts

Hailey: Wanna Come over tonight ;)

Ryan: Of course. Does 9 work?

Hailey: yea, but come in through the back door so my mom doesn't hear you.

Ryan: see you then

At 9:00

*knock at back door

" You know you don't have to-"

Before she could finish talking Ryan had slammed her against her bedroom wall and started kissing her. Without breaking their kiss, Hailey walked over to the door and locked it. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Ryan picked her up and set her down on her bed. He took off her shirt and shorts, so she was left in the silky bra that he loved.

" I hate that I'm going to have to take this off of you."

Hailey giggled and kissed him some more. He pulled a condom out of his shorts and put it on. He kissed her neck and she moaned and pulled him closer. Suddenly, a car pulled into the driveway. He moved himself in and out faster so he could finish before my mom came inside. She moaned into his mouth and came. 

"Dang you should go that fast more often."

He smirked.

"Shit! My moms home! Hide!"

Ryan hid under the bed and Mrs. Peters walked into the room. She hugged her daughter and saw the gold condom wrapper at the top of her trashcan.

"Ryan" she yelled, "You can come out."

Ryan army crawled out from under the bed. 

"Sorry Mrs. Peters". 

After waiting anxiously to see if she would get yelled at, Ryan left and Hailey and her mom went into the kitchen. She told Hailey that if she keeps up this behavior, then she's taking her out of school. Hailey's mom hated Ryan. She had first met him when he was Hailey's best friend in third grade. She had loved Ryan until he started dating Hailey. She was coping with her parents divorce and had started drinking and having sex, something she never wanted her mom to find out.

3 Weeks Later

Hailey was waiting in  line at the checkout at the pharmacy. She had been standing there for 10 minutes when her mom called to see where she was.

" I'm at school late, It's for a project." she told her mom. 

When she finally got to the checkout she realized she needed 2 more dollars. " I got it." someone said behind her. She turned around, It was a guy from school. He and Hailey had dated for a year before she met Ryan. He had broken her heart, and now he was buying her a pregnancy test. FML, Hailey thought.

Note: sorry if this is bad. I've never done this before.

EDIT: The next chapters are a lot better. This is just some background info