Presleigh

Brandon knocked at the door, I was so nervous. What was I supposed to say? Sorry, I had your brothers baby and when I told him we had sex in the back of my car. I couldn't do that to him. He was such a great guy. I opened the door and let him in.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yea, why?"

"First of all that's the first time you've talked to my brother and he was screaming at you, and second you ran out of that room. You almost ran into 4 people."

"Come upstairs, we have to talk."

He followed me upstairs to my room where Cassidy was. I told her to bring Presleigh downstairs and play with her while I talked to Brandon. 

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Today was not the first time I talked to Ryan."

"Oh, yea you said hi to him when he walked in on us at my house."

"I'm going to tell you something. This is really hard for me to tell you, so don't say anything until I'm done. Ok?"

"ok."

"So, you know how I said Presleigh's dad didn't know about her? Well, he found out. I met Ryan when I was a sophomore. We dated for almost a year, I broke up with him when I found out I was pregnant. When your mom said Presleigh had your dad's eyes, that wasn't some funny coincidence. Ryan has your dad's eyes. Ryan is Presleigh's dad. That's why I freaked out and ran home after dinner at your house. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you."

"Your baby is my brothers?"

"yea."

"And you didn't know we were related?"

"No."

"How stupid are you? Hunter is not that common of a last name. AND YOU AND RYAN DATED FOR A YEAR AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD A BROTHER?!"

A tear slid from my cheek. I quickly wiped it away before he saw.

"I-Im sor-" 

I couldn't hold it in. I just wanted this whole nightmare to be over. I started crying harder and Brandon just looked at me.

"You're pathetic. You've known Ryan and I were brothers for at least 3 weeks, and you couldn't have said something sooner."

" How was I supposed to tell you that I had your brothers baby? That doesn't just come up. Like I don't ask hows it going, oh by the way, I had your brothers baby. I am sorry, but you do not get to yell at me unless you've been in my situation."

I wiped the tears off my face and opened the door.

"Leave!" I yelled 

"Hailey, I didn't mean-"

"Get out of my house, and do not come back unless it's to say, I'm sorry and I love you no matter what." 

Cassidy looked up as Brandon was leaving and picked up Presleigh.

"Bye Bramben!" Presleigh yelled out the door.

"And also, you're never coming near my daughter again."

I went upstairs to change because Ryan was coming over to meet Presleigh.

I put on a black and white set:

I put Presleigh in Goliath sandals, black shorts, and a white shirt:

I sat on the couch with Presleigh and I was shaking my leg up and down

I sat on the couch with Presleigh and I was shaking my leg up and down. I was trying to calm myself down but I couldn't. I looked at the clock and Ryan wasn't supposed to be here for another 30 minutes. I waited and waited until I heard the knock on the door. I opened the door and it was Ryan. He looked me with those same big green eyes that Presleigh did. Presleigh had gone upstairs to play with her toys, so I called her downstairs.

"Pres! You have a visitor."

"Coming mama."

She looked at Ryan for a minute and went back to playing with her toys.

"She hates me already."

"No she doesn't, she just takes a while to warm up to strangers."

"I'm not some random stranger, I'm her dad."

" Ryan, she'll love you. Calm down. Watch."

I waved Presleigh over to where Ryan and i were standing.

"Hey Pres, this is your dad."

"Dada?"

I saw Ryan's eyes water up, but he wiped them when he saw me looking. He went to go play with Presleigh while I made some dinner.

"Presleigh, din din is ready."

"Din Din!"

I put her in her highchair and gave her some mac and cheese.

"Are you going to tell your mom?" I ask Ryan.

"Yea, she might be mad that I got a girl pregnant, but she loves you and Presleigh. It'll be fine."

I layed my head on Ryan's shoulder while we watched Presleigh eat.

"Our little family." Ryan said

I looked up at him and smiled. He stayed until Presleigh had to go to bed, he helped put her pajamas on and get her settled. After she was in bed, Ryan and I watched a movie on the couch. I wasn't really paying attention until Ryan grabbed my hand.

"I've missed you."

He ran his hand through my hair and held the side of my face. I looked at his lips. I wanted him so badly, but I hadn't really broken up with Brandon yet. 

"I shouldn't." I tell him.

But then I looked into his eyes and instantly regretted my decision.

"Put it back."

"What?" he said confused

I grabbed his hand and put it on my face. I grabbed his arm and kissed him. This wasn't just a peck. I think I was falling back in love with Ryan, but I hadn't fallen out of love with his brother. I didn't care. In this moment I wasn't the girl with the daughter, I was just me. It was just me and Ryan. I kissed him harder. He ran his hand through my hair. We went into the guest room behind the kitchen and laid down on the bed, He grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. In a matter of seconds, all of our clothes had been thrown. He brought his head down to between my legs and I started squirming. He was so good at that. After we had finished, 3 times, We got our clothes on and went to the living room. My mom was sitting on the couch.

"You two should learn to be quieter when Presleigh is home."

Ryan looked at me and smiled.

"I'll see you at school."

"Bye Ryan."