You Need a Lock

Brandon texted me 20 minutes ago asking if I wanted to come over, because his parents weren't home. I really wanted to. I hadn't had sex in 2 and a half years. I was scrambling trying to find a babysitter. The joys of being a teen mom. Cassidy ended up watching Presleigh at my house. I put on some jean shorts and a tank top and practically ran over to his house. I knocked on the door and he smiled after looking at me.

Brandon took one look at me and picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He slammed me down on his bed and started kissing me. Oh my god. It was the hottest kiss I had ever experienced. He moved down to my neck, leaving a faint purple spot. I let out a breath.

He practically ripped my clothes off

He practically ripped my clothes off. He kissed down my stomach and stopped at my underwear. He pulled the fabric tight, so that it was pressing up against me. I didn't know my clothes could make me feel so good. Then he slid them off and started sucking on my clit. He slid his tongue inside and my hips bucked.

"Holy shit!" I moaned.

He took his underwear off and slid inside of me. I finished quickly, but he held my hands down to stop me from getting up. He went back to using his mouth, and I thought I was going to pass out. That was the hottest thing I've ever done. He kissed me again, and finally unpinned me from his bed.

"That. Was. Amazing."

He kissed me again and rolled over on top of me. Just then we heard Brandon's bedroom door open.

"Give me back my charg-. Oh sorry. Wait.. HAILEY!"

I sat up and covered myself with a blanket.

"Ryan, uh hi."

He ran out of the room and slammed his door.

"Do you know each other?" Brandon asked me

"Uh we have photography together. I should get going."

I kissed Brandon goodbye, grabbed my shoes, and quietly walked out of his room.

"Not so fast." I hear from a familiar voice. "What the hell are you doing with my brother."

"We uh, I um, well you see."

"You're nervous. What's going on?"

"I had your baby." I wanted to scream, but instead I say, "I've been dating Brandon for 6 months. I didn't know he was your brother, I swear."

He glared at me as I walked toward the door. I ran home with my shoes in one hand and my phone in the other. I picked up Presleigh and went outside to check the mail. I saw a letter with my name on it so I set Presleigh down next to me and opened it. It was from NYU, a college I had applied to for photography. I looked it over. I got in! I picked up Presleigh and went inside to tell my mom.

"Mom!Mom! I got in!"

"Where?"

"NYU!!"

"Wow! Congrats! I thought you needed at least 10 pictures to apply."