Secrets Out

*Hailey and Brandon have been dating for 5 months. Ryan is still trying to figure out what is going on with Hailey. Emery moved away.

My phone buzzes. I look down.

Cassidy: Guess who's back in town

Hailey: NO WAY! Really?!

Cassidy: Yea, the teen mom school got a little weird. I need to be around teenagers who aren't pregnant. No offense

Hailey: Lol. Want to hang out soon?

Cassidy: Yea, I'd love to meet presleigh if thats ok. I haven't seen her since she was 2 months old

Hailey: She'd love to see you. Are you busy tonight?

Cassidy: I'm free. How about we go to that cafe we love

Hailey: see you then

Just then I hear the front door open. I see my daughter's little blonde head holding on to the doorknob.

"Presleigh! No going outside. Nana will take you to the park later."

"No. Outside now."

I pick her up and bring her upstairs to the room we share. No outside time right now. I tell her. Just then i hear the door open upstairs.

"We're upstairs Mom."

"Nana!"

"Hi Pres, hey Hailey."

"Can you watch her tonight, Cassidy's back in town."

"Sure."

"Thanks."

I change into leggings and a sweatshirt and drive to the cafe to meet Cassidy. We talk for an hour and take some pictures.

 We talk for an hour and take some pictures

I went home and went right to bed after dinner. I was exhausted. As soon as I had shut my eyes, my phone buzzed.

Ryan: You had a baby?!

Hailey: What?

Ryan: Is that why you broke up with me, because you had a baby?

I woke up sweating. This was the 5th time I've had that dream this week. I couldn't take it anymore. The guilt was eating me. I tried to go back to sleep, but I ended up staying up all night. The next day, I walked into school super tired. So during free period I went to the lounge and fell asleep on the couch. i woke up laying on Brandon's lap.

"Can we talk?" He asked when I woke up.

"Sure." I said groggily.

"We've been dating for 5 months and I feel like I don't even know you."

"What do you mean? We talk all the time."

"I know, but I've always felt that you're holding back. Like you have some huge secret you're hiding."

I started crying.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"I have a baby." I mumbled

"You what?" He asked

"A baby, I have a baby."