The Beginning

My name is Percy Jackson. I have just gotten back from a 7 month quest from Athena to earn Annabeth's hand in marriage. If you're asking, it has been 2 years since the war with Gaea. The camps have recovered and to make sure another civil war doesn't happen we have created a portal between our camps. I was walking through the woods practicing my lines and when I finally arrived on the beach I saw her.

Her hair was up in a super messy ponytail and she was wearing her normal outfit. When I arrived at the edge of the woods all I could do was stand there in awe at my beautiful girlfriend. Until I saw him.

His name is Hunter Penn. His godly parent was Poseidon. All I knew was that I hated him. When he arrived at camp, I was there to help him with a monster. At first when it was just us he seemed really nice but as soon as he saw other campers he was talking about how he beat the monster.

I let it go because I didn't really care but then he started turning people against me. I knew that as long as I had Annabeth, Nico and the rest of the seven, I would be fine. However, when the seven started turning on me I knew it was because of him. Nico and Annabeth were all I had left. Until now.

Seeing him on the beach, I decided to see what was going to happen. When I saw him walk up to Annabeth then kiss her, I broke. All I could do was stand there and stare. When they finally pulled apart she saw me. I was crying and I walked up to her and only had one word. "Why?"

" You were gone and I didn't know if you were coming back."

I dropped the box and ran. I heard her calling my name but I refused to stop. I headed straight to Cabin 3 and packed a bag. I was going to write something but I knew that I didn't have the words.

I was almost across the border but the one person who hadn't betrayed me called my name. It was Nico. I stopped and turned. " Hey man, what's wrong?" All I could do was say "I'm so sorry. But I have to go." He replied with "When will you get back?"

I said "Never" and ran out of the only place I felt truly at home.

———————————————————————————————

Author's Note

Hey guys I hope you are doing well. Please comment if you would like a certain event to take place.

This is my first story. I hope you like it so far.

This story is inspired by all the stories of Chaos and if anything is similar it is unintentional.

I will be writing in either Percy's/Sigma, Annabeth, or 3rd Person POV.

-Addi