I Have a Dream

NICO POV

I woke up just in time to see Percy pass out. As I sat up I noticed Will looking at Percy and he looked like he was about to faint. I cleared my throat and Will surrounded me in a hug.

As we separated he tried to come up with an explanation but as he was about to start Luke came in. He shot me a look. Then he sighed and asked what happened. Will then went on to explain what happened and that he was told to call Alpha and nobody else.

Luke nodded and spoke. "I told him it was a crazy idea. Did he listen to me? Of course not. Now I have to find a way to get him back to the cabin without anyone seeing him. Lucky Me!"

I was confused. What idea was Luke talking about and why did he warn Percy against it. Luke spoke again. "I trust you know that you can't tell anybody right?" Looking at Will. He nodded and then I handed him my jacket and we all helped him sneak Percy to the Chaos cabin.

We finally got him in and Luke thanked us and sent us back to the infirmary. "I guess I wasn't careful enough." Will shot me a glance but soon softened it. "At least you're here. With me." I smiled which happened a lot lately. "Yeah. I never plan on leaving again." With that we headed out and helped the Demigods/ Minor Gods with the damage. I was told the battle ended sometime after Percy brought me to the infirmary.

I overheard some kids talking. "It was like the Army just evaporated. I have never seen anything like it. Maybe the Gods wanted to help us?" I soon got back to my original task of helping. The Elite Army was talking with Luke and I got some glances and then they proceeded to talking about their leader.

About 5 days after the battle, Percy finally woke up but was still weak. I went to see him but I always seemed to catch him when he was asleep. I told him the results and what happened. We only lost 8 demigods but I still knew that he would carry some blame.

I walked out of the Chaos cabin only to be caught by Annabeth. She walked up to me and said "Councilors meeting at the big house in 30 minutes." She walked away. Over the years we started talking a little more but I will always blame her for what happened.

PERCY POV

I knew that I would pass out if I healed Nico, but I didn't care. However it hurt more than I thought it would. I healed his wound and I used most of my energy, but I also think I did something else. I was angry and when I healed Nico I think I let all that energy.

Anyway I was starting to become more aware of my surroundings so I thought I was coming to but I still hurt. When I thought I opened my eyes I was supposed when I saw the most beautiful sunset. I looked around and noticed that it was the spot that I went to when I was back home.

I relaxed but it was interrupted by voices. I normally don't get dreams unless I want to or I'm too weak to stop them. The sky soon turned dark and out of instinct I grabbed my sword.

"Look at the little hero! My how he has grown with that power. However, I have grown as well over the past years." I remembered the voice. "Kronos." I spat.

"He is still weak and he will never beat our combined power. Especially when he loses all he cares about." I remembered that one too. "Gaea."

However, a third voice spoke. I didn't recognize it but I had a bad feeling about it. "My brother's own son. He sent me a peace offering I guess. You will never win. You must know that. Tell you what, if you come to find me and give yourself up I will swear on the Styx to leave everyone else alone." I was getting angry. I tried to push the dream out but had little luck.

"I would never trust you. I know who you are and you would never leave in peace." I said.

I noticed that a being started to form in front of me. It was a little scary how similar he looked to my father. "Perseus Jackson, I always keep my word. Besides I only want revenge on my brother for locking me up. What better way to get it than to take his heir?"

I was about to answer but I was back in my room being shaken awake by Luke. Out of another instinct I punched him. He stumbled backwards holding his nose.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" He looked like he was going to strangle me. "Might have a broken nose, but no big deal."

I laughed and he grinned and muttered something. I guess he remembered what he was trying to wake me up for because he came back in and told me about a meeting starting in about 20 minutes.

I nodded and he left. I then stared out the window looking at the same view I had in my dream. The enchanted the window to change the view if I wanted to. I thought back and realized that I had been offered an ultimatum. Surrender to them and the camp is left alone or fight, and put more people's lives on the line.

I was getting ready when Luke came back, his nose fixed, and told me it was time to go. I nodded and followed him out. We walked to the meeting and all I could think about was the chance I was given.

——————————————————————————

Hello again readers. Sorry for the last few cliffhangers but I couldn't resist. Anyway, I want to say thank you to all of the readers and if you have committed.

The next Trivia question is......

What does Percy say when Apollo shows up with Meg?

The answer to the last question is.... Percy Jackson

As always I don't own any of the characters, that honor goes to Rick Riordan. Any similarity is unintentional on my part.

❤️Addi