I Dual my Ex Brother

SIGMA POV

When we arrived back in dad's office I could immediately tell that something was wrong. He didn't look me in the eyes for a few minutes. I finally broke the silence.

"What was with the cover story about me?" He was hesitant before he answered. I could tell he was nervous, almost like when he was telling me the location of the mission. I took a breath "Father, please. Tell me why that was necessary."

He finally answered "Today, 300 years ago, you disappeared off their radar because I shielded you." He still didn't meet my eyes and I was happy because he could probably tell that they were broken.

Tears started forming from both of us. 30,000 years ago I met my real biological father and discovered my true destiny. 20,000 years ago, I chose my Elite Army and my second family. We trained and fought together for so long. However, 300 Earth years ago my father made sure the Gods couldn't find me in order to what? Keep me safe or test my strength?

He broke the silence we shared. "I did it to see if you could handle being the commander of the Army. I was also protecting you from the people you seemed to hate. I was trying to do what was best for you. I'm so sorry. I didn't know what this day meant on Earth."

I honestly was at a loss for words. I walked out to the balcony to get fresh air hoping to calm my emotions. Chaos gave me a little time before following me.

I had one question "What did you think, when you were testing me? Did I impress you when I was just Percy Jackson? Or did I only do that after you found out I was your son?"

I didn't mean it to come out harshly, but when he didn't answer I knew what that meant. I told him I was going back to Earth and left our discussion without my answer.

When I arrived on Earth, I was so upset. My father watched me to test my strength and he only approved of me when he found out who I truly was.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard familiar voices coming towards me. I immediately put my disguise back on and smiled at the people coming towards me.

It was Nico and my Second Family. They were laughing and having a good time. Nico, of course knows who everyone was but that didn't seem to matter. They talked and laughed like he was already a part of the family.

When they finally saw me I got a few jokes thrown at me and then we continued on the tour that none of us needed. When we finally finished we headed back to our cabin I created. Nico looked like he would faint but I motioned first him to come inside. Only the people we allowed could come in.

When we stepped through the doors the Elite went on their way because it was almost an exact copy of our section of palace back home. Nico, on the other hand, was excited. When I stepped through and made sure the doors were shut I dropped my new appearance.

I had my unruly black hair back and my bright green eyes with specks of white to represent my parentage. Then Nicos eyes found me and he muttered something about magic being stupid.

He stayed for a while and after he left, Luke turned to me and asked me about my dual tomorrow.

"Why? Should I be that nervous?" I mocked. We let out a little laugh but Luke looked like he was being serious.

"Luke, I'm not gonna kill the kid. I just need to show the camp what we will be trying to train them to do."

He lightened up a little bit and one by one we all left for our chambers to get some sleep before the total he'll face tomorrow.

The Next Day

When I woke up the sun was just starting to rise so I jumped in the shower and got dressed. When I arrived downstairs everyone was ready to leave. The horn blew signaling breakfast. I adopted my disguise and the army, their cloaks and hoods. Everyone had a different color resembling something from their past.