We Fight The First Wave

Shout out to KenyaDacoulis, Thank You for commenting on the last part. I was gonna wait a few days before I updated but she made me change my mind. I hope you enjoy it.

ANNABETH POV

Just as I was about to lay down to try and drift into sleep I heard the horn blare twice, signaling an attack. The Athena cabin quickly put on the armor and raced out to see our enemies.

As I was running to the big house I saw the warriors already making a plan. That is my job. I thought. However, behind them I saw the prince and..... Nico?

I stopped and looked at them. How did Nico already get along with them so well. I mean I know that he gave them a tour but, I didn't think they were that close. I guess I looked a second too long because Nico locked eyes with me and I could see his anger towards me. I continued on my way but Chiron met me and we walked towards the barrier.

"Do you know how many there are?" He asked.

"No. I was coming to see how you wanted us to proceed."

He looked at me and then Sigma came running up to us explaining what he had planned. I was getting angry because here is this guy telling Chiron his plan and I didn't even get a say.

"I thought you were this all powerful being. Why can't you just go and destroy them all?" I asked impatiently.

He looked at me and I could tell he was holding back a secret. "I don't want to use too much power and not be able to help out if I'm needed. If I use to much then I pass out and that would be bad." He half yelled at me before running off.

I turned to Chiron and I knew this would be a long night.

NICO POV

After Percy came back from talking with Chiron I could tell he was mad. I guessed that Annabeth had said something that she would say and he didn't approve.

"Alright, guys you know what to do. Nico can you go over there and make sure they follow my plan. I bet Annabeth will try to change a few things."

I nodded and ran towards a group of campers around Chiron and Annabeth. They were giving the normal speech that he does before a battle. I was scanning the crowd looking for a certain pair of eyes.

Little did I know that he was thinking the same thing. He tapped on the shoulder and I turned around to his beautiful blue eyes. I hugged him, like I did anytime there was a chance something could go wrong. I pulled away and he said "I will be in the infirmary most of the time. I assume you will be fighting."

"Yeah. Make sure everything goes right out here. And yes I will be careful. I made a promise, remember?"

He shook his head and said "I Love You. And you bet your ass you'll be careful. Kinda hard to get married if I'm missing the other half."

I grinned and said "I Love You too, Solace."

He kissed me and headed to the infirmary. I started to listen again and it sounded that Annabeth only made a few changes but I hoped they would be okay.

Almost like a timer, a monster roared and the two armies ran towards each other and collided.

SIGMA POV

I knew that Annabeth would change my plan a little but I was okay with that. After Nico left I turned to the army and they all gave me a look.

"Alright, guys split up and make sure that everyone is okay. Go where you are needed most and remember that you guys have a lot more training.

They all kept staring and I finally asked "What is wrong with you guys?"

Luke answered "Why do you have a link to someone?"

I sighed. I linked myself to Nico to make sure that we could talk if he needed help. However, whatever happens to him happens to me. That is perfectly fine. I can withstand a lot of wounds and the good thing is that it didn't work the other way around.

"I linked myself to make sure I could help if I needed to."

Luke shook his head. "Alright, it makes sense so it's okay. Anyway, are you going to be doing what you normally do at the beginning of things like this?"

I grinned and answered "Well of course. See ya in a bit." And I ran off towards the perfect spot.

I usually will take out a few monsters at a time with a bow and arrow. Yes, I know how to use them now. I have had quite a bit of time to learn them. Anyway I shot my first arrow and took out 15 monsters at once. I shot arrow after arrow, stopping at ten and at least 100 monsters fell before the armies met. I charged from the side and was taking out monster after monster until a slash across my chest appeared.

I took out the monster I was fighting and then scanned the crowd for the son of Hades. When I saw him I immediately vaporized the monster standing above him and ran to him.

"What happened?"

He tried to answer me but I cut him off by flashing us to the infirmary. "Will, get in here." The son of Apollo appeared and looked like he was going to faint. He rushed around and I knew what I had to do. The wound was fatal unless I healed him. However, I would use a lot of my power and probably pass out for a while.

I looked Will in the eye and we had an understanding. "Close the curtain and when I faint only let Alpha in here. Are we clear Solace?"

He nodded with tears in his eyes and did what I said. "I hope your good at keeping secrets,"

He looked confused and I dropped my new found appearance. He looked worked eyed and said "Percy?"

I grinned. Then I started to heal Nico. I was using my power to heal him faster than any medicine would. The only catch is that I had to channel the pain which I could handle. The world started to spin and I felt myself drifting. Not knowing if I accomplished my task.

———————————————————————-

Hello Readers. Like it said at the beginning I was waiting to post this but it was requested by KenyaDacoulis.

If you can't tell I support Solangelo. You guys thought I left you on a cliffhanger last time. How about this?? (Insert Evil Laugh!)

Anyway the next Trivia question is........

In TOA, who does Apollo want to find after he meets meg?

The answer to the last question is..... The Golden Fleece

Anyway, remember to comment if you want me to add something. And as always, I don't own any of the characters, that honor goes to Rick Riordan.

❤️ Addi