15: Search Mission!

"How's your Diary, Lu-chan," Levy murmured, mouth was full of noodles. Huwah! That udon soup looked tasty! "Going smooth?"

My eyes blinked, pursing my lips as different scenarios appeared in my head... "Y-Yeah. You see, Natsu's so cooperative that he almost wanted to live in my apartment!"

...him bathing in my bathroom without permission, him emptying my fridge without permission, and him sleeping on my bed without permission!

My eyebrows furrowed with my cheeks burning, and just sliced a piece of my okonomiyaki before stuffing it in my mouth. It's a savory pancake with sauce on top, as well as mayo, strips of pork-belly, and bonito flakes. We're currently in Class 2-C, enjoying their mini-restaurant.

While our class made a mini-theatre. Of course, my classmates were the actors. I had even heard that if I didn't participate in the competition, they would make me the leading lady of a theatrical version of Rapunzel or Beauty and the Beast, and Natsu would be the leading man.

So I'm really glad I joined the pageant!!!

While Natsu... Well, he just knocked out one of our classmates when they forced him to take the role.

"If Lucy can't act, then I won't! Back off!"

Since then, no one dared forcing it on him. Sheesh!

Bisca and Alzack took the roles instead.

"So you're basically living together, huh," Levy's teasing grin made my face to expload.

"N-N-No! I-It's only for the diary, okay?!" That was always Natsu's reason! For the diary! Buy it's not like we're not seeing each other at school, no? So why did he need to stay at my apartment?!

That dummy... He's even writing weird things- Wait.

"Ahh!"

I closed my eyes, frantically shaking my head as embarrassement washed through me when I realized that if I was able to read his entry, then so as he! Ah!!! The thought of him reading mine just made me want to die!!

This stupid project! Diaries are supposed to be private, right?! It contains the writer's personal life and feelings! Yet they made it by pair...

"That's a way to know each other better," Juvia once said. "Building Relationship is the project's theme, after all."

She's right. But still...!

Levy laughed. "Isn't that great? You're husband and wife!"

I gave her a glare when she mentioned that thing again. That's Mira's doing, I knew. Well, I had just found out when I reached our dressing room yesterday, that on the back of my shirt was written Mrs. Salamander! I was too preoccupied by the Q and A that I had no time to check every details of my attire!

The whole campus was teasing me, and Natsu was enjoying it all!!

"Isn't that Lucy Heartfilia?"

I felt my ears getting big when I heard my name from the other table. On my peripheral, I could see two girls from other school murmuring to each other.