Prologue

The world...........

The world is pretty. The world is full of life and freedom. And the world can sometimes be a nightmare. It can be hell on earth for most people. Sometimes, it is always having a never ending war.

Since the dawn of man, there were those that have became corrupted and seek to conquer the world. Making the world a utopia without violence. But these evil begins ways of that is to steal the freedom and will of the people. These people have become known as, the Templars

For those trying to take something, there will be those who will to protect the freedom. They work in the shadows, hiding among us. Striking without anyone knowing. Leaving only but a mark on the villains. These are the Assassin's.

The Yin represents the Templars and the Yang represents the Assassin's. Good and evil fighting endlessly.

Over the course of history, the Assassin's have fought the Templars in the most historical events that were never mentioned.

But no matter how many times they cut down or kill a Templar, they will always rise again to conquer the world.

Now the Templars have sought their sights on a certain city. A city of powerful humans called Espers. Academy City.

============================================================

In a office building, In New York City..............

In the tallest floor of a office building, there lies a huge adult fat men working on some business to maintain his job. But in reality, this man was not a ordinary man.

For around his neck is a red cross necklaces. He is a Templar.

His office phone begin to ring and he picked it up

His office phone begin to ring and he picked it up. "Yes." Said the fat man.

"I hope you have been keeping up with your job." Said a mysterious male voice over the phone.

"Oh.... Grand Master! Of course sir. I have been doing as you say.  Looking for any clues for a piece of the Eden. As you predicted sir, their is a strong possibility that their might be one in that city you have your eyes on." Said the fat man.

"You didn't run into any trouble have you? Like any Assassin's?" asked the male voice over the phone.

"No...no sir. Not one single problem. No Assassin's have come to kill me yet." Said the fat man.

"I hope it stays that way." Said the male voice as the call was ended.

"Ah.... what does he know?" asked the fat man before put the office phone up.

A the outside of the building at very bottom floor, it was raining and lighting was striking a lot outside.

When a lighting bolt striked down, a mysterious being with a hood over his head and a cape, suddenly appeared. This being was at the height of a teenager.

He begin to walk into the building like nothing at the ordinary. Just as entered through the door, he was meet with some guards pointing guns at him.

"Hold it right there!" Said on the security guards.

The being just continues to walked forward. Just as one of the guards fired at him, he quickly ducked and tossed something at each guard at their necks. His throwing knifes.

Each guard only had a second to look at the knifes in their necks before falling to the ground dead

Each guard only had a second to look at the knifes in their necks before falling to the ground dead. He just walked normally over the dead guards and pressed on the elevator button. He walked inside and pressed the button that will take him to the top.

The fat man in his office saw the footage of what happened at the main entrance. "Guards! We have an intruder! Stop him! Stop him at the elevator!" Said the fat man.

Outside of his office, all the guards on the top floor were infront of the elevator door and were ready for this intruder.

Just as the elevator door opened, the guards opened fired without any hesitation. They stopped firing when they realized no one was in there.

Just then, the lights went off and the guards can't see anymore. Just before they could hear anything, something leaped at them and killed each on of them.

One of the dead guards was tossed at the fat mans office doors, forcing them to open. The fat man panicked as he saw the being walked towards him. He fell to the floor in his fear.

"No.... no stay back!" Said the fat man as he tried to crawl away.

The being just jumped onto him, pining him from escaping. The being grabbed the fat man with his right hand.

Just then there was the sound of something stabbing. The being used his most powerful weapon, the Hidden Blade.

 The being used his most powerful weapon, the Hidden Blade

The fat man died instantly. This being reached into the mans pockets and pulled out some documents and notes.

"These must be important for a greedy Templar to have." Said this being as the sound of his voice is identified as a man.

This person heard the sound of a elevator coming up. This means more Templars were coming. He put this notes in his own pockets and ran towards to the office windows and crash through it.

As he begins to free fall, he pointed his left arm at a building and he fired a grappling hook to stopped his free falling and landed on the roof top safely. He pulled his hood down to reveal dark brown hair and sky blue eyes. This is Jason.

"Time to go back. My target has been eliminated." Said Jason as he begins to travel back to his Creed hideout. This was the start of a strange adventure for this young Assassin.

============================================================

Academy Assassin's

============================================================