Gathered Information

Last Time on Academy Assassin's..........

He continue to fly until he got close to the ground and landed perfectly. He look ahead to see five people gathered around a unconscious person on the ground.

They each wear a black outfit with a logo on the back of the jackets. And the symbol is a......

"Templar." Said Jason. He got up and begin to walk towards them

One of the thugs turned around just in time to see Jason grabbed him by his throat. The thug begin to struggle as it was getting the attention of his comrades.

"Oh shoot! Its one of this Assassin's!" Said one of the thugs.

"Get him!" Said another one.

Jason used his hidden blade to kill the on he was grabbing and tossed him away. He pulled out something from his pockets and tossed it into the ground.

A cloud of smoke begin to form. The thugs begin to cough out loudly.

"What the...?" asked one of the Templar Thugs.

"Its.... some kind of smoke!" Said another as he continues to cough.

In a blink of an eye, they felt something stabbing them in their chest. They then fell to the ground and lay dead. The smoke cloud disappeared to reveal he hasn't moved a inch from his spot.

The thugs that were in the smoke cloud now had his throwing knifes in their chests.

Jason approach the unconscious person and gently picked up the person to reveal it is a girl. He gently placed her up against a wall and begin to gently tap her on the shoulder.

"Hey you alright? Come on girl. Wake up." Said Jason. He heard a sound escaping the girls lips as this girl was waking up.

Jason back away so the girl won't be able to look up at his face because of the hood covering his eyes and hair style.

"Are you alright miss?" Asked Jason in a deep voice so she won't be able to recognize him if they meet each, when he is in his civilian clothes.

"I am okay. I am super alright!" Said the girl as she put two of her fingers over her right eye and did a pose. This girl has very long blond hair. And have unusually stars in her eyes. This is Misaki Shokuhou AKA Mental Out.

 This is Misaki Shokuhou AKA Mental Out

"Well, I am glad that you are save. Next time, don't go out on the streets at night time. You might never known who is hiding to get you." Said Jason

"Hold it right there. How do I know you are not bad yourself?" Asked Misaki as she was reaching for something in her purse.

"You will have to take my word for it." Said Jason before he pulled out another Smoke bomb and slam it into the ground.