Welcome to Academy City

Last Time on Academy Assassin's..............

When a lighting bolt striked down, a mysterious being with a hood over his head and a cape, suddenly appeared. This being was at the height of a teenager.

He begin to walk into the building like nothing at the ordinary. Just as entered through the door, he was meet with some guards pointing guns at him.

"Hold it right there!" Said on the security guards.

The being just continues to walked forward. Just as one of the guards fired at him, he quickly ducked and tossed something at each guard at their necks. His throwing knifes.

Each guard only had a second to look at the knifes in their necks before falling to the ground dead

Each guard only had a second to look at the knifes in their necks before falling to the ground dead. He just walked normally over the dead guards and pressed on the elevator button. He walked inside and pressed the button that will take him to the top.

The fat man in his office saw the footage of what happened at the main entrance. "Guards! We have an intruder! Stop him! Stop him at the elevator!" Said the fat man.

Outside of his office, all the guards on the top floor were infront of the elevator door and were ready for this intruder.

Just as the elevator door opened, the guards opened fired without any hesitation. They stopped firing when they realized no one was in there.

Just then, the lights went off and the guards can't see anymore. Just before they could hear anything, something leaped at them and killed each on of them.

One of the dead guards was tossed at the fat mans office doors, forcing them to open. The fat man panicked as he saw the being walked towards him. He fell to the floor in his fear.

"No.... no stay back!" Said the fat man as he tried to crawl away.

The being just jumped onto him, pining him from escaping. The being grabbed the fat man with his right hand.

Just then there was the sound of something stabbing. The being used his most powerful weapon, the Hidden Blade.

 The being used his most powerful weapon, the Hidden Blade