big problem here...

3rd person

Ink and some other people are making a backup plan if there first one failed, "you sure this second one will work?" Asked Dust, Ink nodded, "it sure will, I'm confident!" He stated, "don't get your hopes to high, Ink, we still need to be cautious" Said Killer.

"but considering what Dust and Ink told us...this is no skeleton monster were facing- but the result of a corrupted twisted mind spell..."

"Which it's only sole purpose is to cause death..."

Geno spoked, Horror stood up from his chair

"We will save Lust from that true "monster" he called a family member- I just know it!"

"And that thing is responsible for Fresh and the other's death and the whole city..." said Error

Then they heard a loud crash sound, Blue pointed to the window that in a far distance, a big puff of smoke in the air.

"This is bad..." Sci muttered

"Real bad...let's move!" Horror command

They all ran out the emergency room to the city.

In the city...

3rd person

The place was a total mess here, the buildings have cracks in The corner here and there, a cat monster was on the ground trying to get up, her cheek was scarred and tons of dark violet blobs were in front of her, one of the blob jumped on her, she shielded her face accepting her fate, but a gaster blaster appeared- blasting the blob and turning into thin air.

"Hey!"

The cat turned around

"Go find somewhere that's safe, I'll handle this"

Dust told her and she nodded her head and ran pass Dust to somewhere else, he summoned more gaster blasters.

"I won't let you go any further..."