Patience

Blueberry
Soul of Patience

Blueberry is the cheerful boi that has the bearer soul of Rin Winterway, a rare that- few of the people that has traited lips, and also an younger sister of Eille.

Blueberry doesn't have any physical weapons he can use, so there is a half precent chance he might get killed if he's not cautious enough in a fight, instead, he can use his ropes of patience, and beams as his main powers, he can also sometimes slow time around any objects or beings for only a short periods amount of time. However, it is still unknown on how Blue might lose his trait.

But while I'm searching on Rin, it says that her soul would constantly go grey- because of how anxious she was as a child, so I'm thinking that might happen on the same thing as Blue if he turns anxious or stressed(depression is worse!).

You- why isn't Blueberry a sweet cinnamon roll again at some of the chapters?!😭

Why? It was because, when Dream died- and when the other's heard it, Blue was shocked  and then had started to become stressed because of it, losing a friend of his, but his soul sank when Dust said he WILL battle Absentia himself, he got scared and begged him not to go. But seeing him ended up wounding badly, the stressed overwhelmed him and lost some of his trait, he didn't tell the others so they wouldn't worry about him, but it turned back when Dust woke up.

And when there group was gonna fight Absentia first, Blue has a little verged of rage about defeating Absentia, and that's how he got REAL serious.