(part 2)Game over...ACT

3rd person

"Fell?"

Fell heard someone call his name, his eyes slowly opened, saw Error, Killer, Dust, and Horror with LuLu surrounding him, "oh, your awake" said Killer, "you okay?" "Yeah, just a headache" Fell replied, "btw, what happened? We heard a loud bang and when we got here- you were on the ground passed out" Error explained.

"And also..." Error continued

"What's with that giant black ball over there?"

"Nightmare tried to break it with his weapon-but it didn't even lay a sratch on it"

Dust pointed to the black ball Nightmare was in front of with his Sword

"Oh, it's an long story..." said Fell

In the black ball

3rd person

In the black ball, UL!Frisk and UL!Chara stood in the center.

"Chara, please...we c- "

"Shut up Frisk!"

She felt heartbroken..."he never said something like that to me....."

"You don't understand anything..."

"These monsters are only fatal "errors"

"There're all good for nothing- except being just  ambominations..."

"...I...don't understand..."

She saw Geno and the other's standing in the distance

"What I mean are the negative effects when monsters even exist..."

"Those things should just be nothing- but a pile of dust!"

"What?!"

"I'm not doing anything wrong..."

"It makes me sick about saying for a "happy ending" over...and over...until it's pointless to say..."

"And I'm been feeding on everyone's hate..."

"That's generated right into ME!"

*You felt scared*

"But...you can help me, Frisk..."

"Both of my powers are greater then ever..."

"Which made me able to create this"

A tiny violet dot flew to the center, a button that says "ERASE" appeared

"N...no way..."

"This...is the true ERASE button"

"It can wipe out the WHOLE multiverse with this"

"But sadly...I can't press it, someone else has to trigger it"

"...You always said to me that there is always hope for us..."

"People like the bad sanes...had deserved a second chance after of what they did..."

"Sans wouldn't want something like this to go over of....." Frisk muttered

"Your such an IDIOT Frisk"

"You only have two choices...ERASE or CONTINUE"

UL!Frisk thought for a moment, she raised her hand up, the four of them gasped- but she summoned her Sword, breaking the button.

"Erasing is never an option, Chara..."

"Monsters are just like us- with their own feelings and life!"

"So no, I refuse..."

"...very well...if that's what you desire..."

He pointed his knife at Geno and them, black tentacles suddenly came out underneath them, trapping all of them in one place, then he pulled his hand out, the magic turned light, and a mixed color of lavender and teal orb appeared, then transferred to his knife.

"You all stay down there...once I'm done dealing her- you're all next!"

UL!Frisk put her hand on her chest, feeling the locket inside, and her hair turned completely red, "bring it on, brother..."

Frisk slashed her sword at Chara, he dodged them, purplre sound waves, red beam, and two yellow arrows came out, a beam came out of the sword to block the sound waves, used her shield- blocking the red beam, then swished her Sword at the yellow arrows.

Chara had a memory about Frisk summoned her Sword for the first try, he shook and off, the knife turned bloodly red, a few slashes appeared and he Glicthed behind her, Frisk blocked the blue blade- but the red slashes hit her back and then yellow beam from his knife, a large red shield supported her, and while fighting, the sanes tried to get out of the black tentacles to help out.

Geno p.o.v

"Come on! Come on!" I thought as I struggled to pull them from my arms away, Blue and Sci seems like they don't have any energy to struggle anymore, but I'm not giving! While struggling- in the corner of my eyes, I saw an orange glow, I turned my head and saw it.

The act button...

And It was almost close to me

"Wait...maybe the other's outside can hear us!"

I forcefully pulled my arm out, but another tentacle tried to pull me down, I ripped it...

*B u t  i t  r e f u s e d*

I swing my arm and almost touched the button, but the tentacle pulled it down again, but made my fingers pressed on it.

*You call for help*