Chapter 3~Dinner

I entered the room to see Kenzie sleeping on the bed peacefully.The room was beyond beautiful but I was to deep in thought to stop and take everything in.The maid opened a door to reveal a walk in closet and handed me a towel before leaving the room.I slowly walked into the bathroom and stripped off the remaining clothing I had before throwing them into the trash.I took a hot shower as I scrubbed my skin hard trying to get the weeks and weeks of dirt off.Flashes of the tortue we got started to flash in my mind and I bit my lip hard refusing to cry over it.I washed my hair next and looked down as I watched the dirt get sucked into the drain.I slowly stepped out of the tub before wrapping the towel around me.I walked up to the sink and wiped the mirror.I hadn't realized how skinny I had gotten.There were wounds all over my body that still hadn't healed.The cut on my neck that Luca had just made had stopped bleeding but the wound was still open.

"Phoenix." A voice said softly from the other side of the door.I recognized it as Kenzie and walked to the door before opening it.She smiled weakly as she saw me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Your ok." She whispered.

"So are you." I said hugging her back.

"Where are we?" She asked as we pulled away.

"We've been upgraded to a bedroom." I said with a fake smile.

"Why?" She asked walking around the room.I sat on the bed before explaining everything that I knew so far to her.A soft knock caught my attention and I looked up the see the same maid from before walking in with other maids behind her.

"We've been asked to dress you regina." She said taking my hand.I opened my mouth to argue but the agreement I made about Kenzie being safe started to play on repeat in my mind.

"We can dress ourselves." I said taking Kenzie's hand.

"You don't understand regina, dobbiamo non avere scelta." She said shaking her head.

"I don't have a choice?" I asked softly.She nodded her head and put her hand out for me to take.I let out a slow breath and took her hand.Another maid went to Kenzie with another dress in her hand before leading her into the bathroom and closing the door.

After a long time of dressing and doing makeup and fixing my hair it was finally time to go eat.

"You look good Kenzie." I teased as Kenzie slowly stepped out of the bathroom.She was wearing a strapped diamond blue dress that touched the ground and her hair had been curled to go straight down her back.She had hoops in her ears and had rings on her fingers.She only had mascara and lipgloss on but she still looked beautiful.She pulled her dress up a little to show she was wearing red bottoms.

"If they didn't kidnap us I might enjoy this more." She said looking me up and down.

"You look sexy as hell Phoenix." She said walking around me.I was wearing my own diamond dress but it was a fire red and strapless.It was cut into a heart at the top and hugged all my curves but flowed out at the bottom and had a small train in the back.I pulled my dress up a little to show her my Dolce and Gabbana heels and she let out a low whistle.

"If only this was under better circumstances." She mumbled shaking her head.A knock on the door caught our attention and we turned to see Luca in the doorway.Luca was wearing a blue suit paired with gucci shoes.The suit brought out his electrifying blue eyes and fit his light complexion perfectly.

"He's beautiful." Kenzie whispered walking to my side.I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed her before turning my attention back to Luca.

"Dinner is ready." He said after he finished looking us up and down.