Epilogue~Happily Ever After

The Final Chapter is here enjoy.Yes it is a time skip.

I smiled happily at Kenzie who walked into the room with Luca following closely behind her with their son in his hands.

"I've missed you so much." She said smiling and wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug.

"I've missed you more." I said hugging her back.

"Bora Bora was so beautiful.The people, the houses, the food oh my gosh don't forget the food because I was eating for two while we were there and they really did not disappoint." She said smiling and taking their son Leonardo in her hands.He started to fuss and she looked down at him with a small smile on her face.

"He's so beautiful." I said looking down at him.He looked over at me and smiled a little.

"He's turning one tommorrow and I'm pretty sure you just became him his first crush." She said giggling.

"Hey handsome." I said gently rocking him in my arms.

"Where's Mateo and Alex.I'm surprised they aren't here breathing down your neck." She giggled looking around the room.

"They went out to buy me ice cream and crackers I ate all of it last night and sat on the floor crying so they rocked me to bed and when I woke up this morning poof they were gone with nothing but a note." I said softly.

"Are you sure nothing happened?How long have they been gone?" Kenzie asked turning her attention back to me.I frowned and scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as I looked at her.

"Their fine trust me." I said looking back down at Leo and making funny faces.He giggled and started pinching my cheeks.Before Kenzie could open her mouth and say anything else the front door opened and the boys walked in with bags filled with ice cream and crackers.They put the stuff down and smiled brightly at Kenzie before wrapping their arms around her in a tight hug.Luca joined us and I handed him Leo before standing up.I gasped softly as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and everybody turned to face me.

"What?What is it?" Mateo asked as Alex and him ran up to me.I gave him a weak smile and shook my head as I put my hands on my stomach.

"Nothing." I said softly.They frowned but didn't push it.

"What was that love?" A voice asked from behind me.I turned around with a smile to see Hades standing behind me.

"Well hello to you too." I said as he walked up to me and gently kissed my cheek as he hugged me.He laughed as he pulled away and waved at everybody else.

"Did you see that?" He asked looking back at me.I widened my eyes trying to tell him to shut up but of course he didn't get the message.

"See what?" Alex asked walking to my side and taking my hand in his as he pulled me back from Hades.I frowned as I looked at him.

"No need to be jealous beasty." Hades taunted.Alex growled letting his eyes turn red and Lucifer chuckled as he shook his head.

"Love maybe you should tell him red eyes don't scare me." Hades said looking back at me.I rolled my eyes and walked back up to him.

"See what?" Mateo asked as him and the others joined the conversation.Hades frowned as he looked at me.

"You didn't tell them?" He asked.

"Tell us what?" Alex asked looking between the two of us.

"You're having twins." Hades half lied smoothly.I rolled my eyes and gently pushed his chest.I walked around him fully aware of everybody following behind me.