Chapter 12~Plan

"What does that mean?" Kenzie asked following after me as I left the room.

"Phoenix what does that mean?" She asked grabbing my arm and turning me towards her.

"Exactly what I said Kenzie I'm going to get him." I said calmly.

"But Phoenix we can't get him back we have to think of another plan." Kenzie said running a hand through her hair.

"Kenzie it might not work and I'm not going to risk Alex and Mateo's life over a maybe.The only plan that I have that'll work is bringing Michael back.So I'm going to do that.You guys can come up with another plan if you want." I said walking away.I ignored her calls from behind me and ran up the stairs into my room.

"I need to go as Blaze what would Blaze wear?" I asked myself.My body started to move on it's own and I knew it was Blaze.I let her keep partial control and she stopped in front of a red leather jumpsuit.I picked it up and bit my lip.

"Shoes." I said turning around to face the shoe rack.She grabbed a pair of black stilettos and I nodded my head.I dropped it on the bed before walking into the bathroom and taking a shower.My eyes dropped down to see where Alex's mark was supposed to be to see there was nothing there.I stepped out of the room to see everybody waiting in the room for me.I rolled my eyes and walked into the closet.I moisturized and put on a Tommy Hilfiger matching bra and panties.I put the towel back on and stepped out of the closet.

"Is this supposed to be a intervention?" I asked calmly.

"Yes." Kenzie said looking at the clothes I picked out.

"This looks like Blaze." She said looking up at me.

"We are the same people so yeah I guess." I said running a hand through my hair.

"Phoenix don't do this." She said softly.

"Do what?" I asked leaning against the wall.

"Push me away." She said as her eyes filled up with tears.

"Kenzie." I whispered as I hugged her.

"I can't lose them-not like this." I said as I shut my eyes tightly willing my tears to go away but that didn't stop a few of them from falling.

"We want to help." Luca said catching my attention.Kenzie and I pulled away and she wiped the tears off of my cheeks and I wiped hers away.

"What's the plan?" She asked pulling me to sit on the bed with her.

"Go to hell and get Michael." I said laying down.

"Phoenix it's not that easy and you know it." Kenzie said frowning at me.

"I'm making it up as I go." I admitted looking up at the ceiling.

"How are you going to get to hell?" She asked laying down beside me.

"The same way I sent Michael-cursed daggers." I said softly.

"Phoenix no." The moon goddess said cutting in.

"Well then how am I going to get there?" I asked turning my head to look at her.

"I can send you there but you have to get yourself out." She said softly.

"Would the daggers bring me back?" I asked biting my lip.

"No but you going there with them would leave a scar." She said shaking her head.I frowned and slowly nodded my head.

"How does she get back?" Kenzie asked.

"I don't know she has to figure it out when she's there." The moon goddess admitted pacing the room.

"Phoenix there's too many risk.What if you can't come back what happens if you die down there?" Kenzie asked turning to face me.The moon goddess stopped pacing and tensed.

"If you die down there that's it you can't come back." She said softly.

"Phoenix no there has to be another way." Kenzie pleaded as she sat up.

"Kenzi I have to.We couldn't beat them here we definitely can't beat them on their turf.Find out whatever you can about them.I'll be back." I promised sitting up.Kenzie bit her lip and looked deep into my eyes.

"Okay." She said quietly.I smiled and hugged her before grabbing the clothes I had set out earlier.I walked into the bathroom and dressed before tying my hair up into a ponytail.

"How's this going to work?" I asked walking up to the bed and laying down on it.

"I'm sending your spirit to hell so your body will still be here.If anything goes wrong we won't be able to tell." The moon goddess said coming to stand by me.

"Can she take something with her?" Luca asked stepping forward.

"Yes." The moon goddess said nodding her head.

"Wait." He said before running out of the room.

"Um okay." I said scrunching my eyebrows together in confusion.He ran back into the room with my sword in his hand making me frown and daggers in the other.

"How did you get that?" I asked turning my attention to the sword.

"I stole it when we kidnapped you." He said bluntly before handing the stuff to me.

"What if I wasn't even good with a sword and I just wanted it for decoration?" I asked.

"To have something like this you need to be good with a sword and if you were bad at using it I would've kept it." He said with a smirk.I rolled my eyes and grabbed the stuff before laying back down with the weapons by my side.He handed me the straps for them and I took them before smiling in thanks.He nodded his head and wrapped his arm around Kenzie.

"Good luck." Kenzie whispered.I winked at her before closing my eyes.

"Come back to us." The moon goddess said.She snapped her fingers before I could respond.