Chapter 9~Life With One and Not The Other PT 2

"Baby it's time to wake up." A voice said softly before a soft kiss was placed on my lips.

"Mateo?" I asked slowly opening my eyes.

"Who's Mateo?" Alex asked frowning.

"Again?" I mumbled groaning at the sky.It was easier to accept it this time since I kind of knew what was going on.

"Who's Mateo?" Alex asked as I sat up.

"Just somebody from a dream." I said softly.Alex slowly nodded his head and held his hand out for me.I took his hand and he pulled me into the bathroom before going to his sink and leaving me in front of the conjoined one.Alex smiled at me as we started to brush our teeth and I smiled back as I tried to figure out what the hell was going on.I looked at my neck to see Alex's name and I slowly touched it as if afraid it would disappear if I pressed to hard.Alex snuck up behind me and kissed the mark gently.I moaned softly and threw my head back on impulse and Alex rested his hand on my hips as he started to suck on the mark.

"Mommy!" A voice shrieked making me flinch.Alex kissed the mark and pulled away from me.

"We should go see what's wrong." He whispered taking my hand in his again.I let Alex pull me out of the room and into the living room where another pair of twins were giggling hysterically as they hid behind the back.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY." Everybody screamed making me flinch.The twins jumped out from behind the couch and I pretended to be surprised making them giggle.This time they were beautiful little girl who looked like exact replicas of Alex and I both.

"Thank you." I said smiling brightly.

"We love you mommy."The twins said hugging my legs.I sat on the ground and hugged them tightly.

"Phoenix."Alex called out from behind me.I turned around to see Alex walking towards me with a tray full of food in his hands.He placed the tray on my lap and sat besides me.

"Happy birthday baby."He mumbled before softly kissing my lips.

"Thank you." I whispered smiling when we pulled away.

"Jayde and Jada are you trying to eat all of mommy's food?" Alex asked smirking at the twins who had been sneaking food off of my plate.

"Sorry mommy."They said together but continued to eat anyways making me smile.I took a bit and moaned happily before gesturing for Alex to take some too.He smiled and opened his mouth waiting for me to feed him.I playfully rolled my eyes and put a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Mommy can we go play?"The twins asked when we were done eating.

"Of course." I said smiling.They both kissed my cheek before running out of the room laughing hysterically.

"Did you learn to control the beast?"I asked Alex softly after a moment of silence.

"Yeah-you helped me, remember?" He asked looking at me curiously.

"Oh right."I said nodding my head.

"How's Kenzie?"I asked as we got up to put the dishes away.

"I don't know she's your best friend."Alex said frowning at me.I fought Alex to do the dishes and he groaned as I pushed him away from the sink.

"What happened to Noah?Did he leave?"I asked as I started to wash the dishes.Alex leaned on the counter besides me and started to study me as if there was something he was missing.

"No you convinced him to stay." He said softly.

"How are you guys?" I asked trying to be discreet.