Chapter 21~What

"Shit." Noah growled getting out of the water and pulling me out with him.

"Noah what is it?" I asked as everybody else climbed out of the water.I could hear wolf paws coming towards us and it sounded like a pack.

"We need to go." He said simply.

"Are we in somebody's pack territory?" I asked as he started to pull me in the opposite direction of the wolves.

"Something like that." He said as Liam and the rest of his friends stayed behind.I pulled my arm away from him and turned to look at them.

"You guys need to leave too." I said confused as to why they weren't reacting like Noah.

"It's my pack." The one without the accent said with a smirk.

"I hope you weren't trying to impress me with that." I said simply.

"Of course not." He said smiling.

"Well if he's your friend and the Alpha of the pack why are we leaving?" I asked frowning as Noah tried to grab me again making me jerk away from him.The wolf paws turned into running footsteps and I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. Hundreds of people ran through the trees.

"LUNA!" They began to scream as they ran up to me.

"What?" I asked looking around at them.

"LUNA!" They began to chant with huge smiles on their faces.

"No I'm sorry you have the wrong person.I'm Phoenix Smith and I'm not your Luna." I said softly.

"Yes you are." A little girl said pushing her way to the front.

"No kid I'm not." I said looking at Noah for help.He looked panicked and so did his friends.He grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away but couldn't find an opening in all the people.

"Yes you are.You saved us when Alpha Alex was in trouble and you always protect us." She said walking up to me.

"Whoever your Luna is she sound's amazing but she's not me.I'm not even mated." I said looking at Noah for help.

"She's right." He blurted out nodding his head.The pack still looked unconvinced as they looked at me curiously.

"I'm really sorry you ran all this way just to be disappointed." I said softly.The little girl shook her head and stomped her foot stubbornly.

"You're my Luna." She said as her eyes began to fill with tears.I immediately picked her up and began to rock her as she started to cry.She wrapped her arms around my neck and sniffled.

"That's the Luna." An older women said stepping forward as she looked between the two of us.

"Please just call me Phoenix." I said softly.The others seemed to agree with her after that.I looked at the Alpha who hadn't said a word.

"Look we have to go." Noah said softly.I nodded my head and gently let go of the little girl who held onto me tightly but eventually let go after I tickled her.

"Goodbye." I said waving at everybody.They waved back with sad expressions on their faces and we walked back to the car in silence as I thought about what just happened.

"Phoenix mom and dad are the leaders of every pack in America maybe that's what they meant." Noah said trying to get me to forget it.I nodded my head in agreement but I still wasn't convinced.We made it back to the top of the waterfall and changed back into our dry clothes.

"Are you coming with us?" I asked turning to face Kenzie and the boys.

"Where?" The italian asked.