Part 14

Hey guys :) Long authors note but it's kinda important.

I know it's been a very long time and I apologize greatly. Just been a crazy year so the book got pushed down the list more and more. However, thank you all for continually supporting my book! The views and votes mean so much to me. I'm so thankful.
Now, one of my biggest struggles with this story has been the direction. I really didn't know where it was going when I was writing x.x This caused a lot of confusion and hesitation. But! I can now say that I have big plans and a clear direction that I'm excited to write and for you all to read :) I almost think it's unique in some ways, but please don't count on that.

A downside to the big gap from chapter 13 and 14 might confuse you guys and I'm really sorry for that. I'll let you know some of what might change. I probably won't remember to include everything :)
The biggest changes in the story might be my writing style and of course, plot holes. I don't have the book vividly in my mind like I used to and I think rereading.. again, will discourage me. So I'm gunna just jump right in :) This is your warning. Things will be different. Characters might bring up things that have already been said or discussions just totally ignored.
I've written some chapters in advance since I had a huge surge of motivation. I'm gunna let you know that In the near further, Zander won't be showing up. I've decided to make the characters individuals with no input from their wolves. I'm sorry to everyone who liked Zander.

I'm going to do a full edit once I complete the story. So expect errors. I'll fix all the problems then, but for now, just enjoy this confusing story :) Thank you.
==

Mia's POV (After Flashback)

"Hey? Calm down. I'm not here to harm you love"

..I couldn't move.. I couldn't breath. I wanna go home. I want Alpha to realize I'm being a good girl.. as good as I can be. I won't break any more rules, I promise.

I glanced around the room still trembling and locked eyes with my corner under the table. The dark, cool, closed off space.. just like home. It reminded me of what I longed for. The comfort of my cage and being alone, away from everything. Life could stop for just a while, it's the only peace I ever get. I new the routine and even expecting the unexpected visits. But here.. nothing is predictable.

Something took over my body, all rational thinking gone blank. Before I knew it, I bolted towards the only source of comfort I knew.

Crash...

I immediately froze at the sound of shattering glass. I quickly lower my body so the fur of my belly was flat against the chilling floor. I very hesitantly turn my head to glance at the definite destruction behind me.

My eyes lock with the scene I had caused and sickening dread quickly falls over me. My body heating up causing my insides to burn and my legs to tremble beneath my weight. I stare at the broken plate of food scattered on the ground in every which direction.

I try to gulp down the lump in my throat as realization flares through my head. Blinded by panic I must have ran across her pathing and crashed through her legs.

I hadn't payed attention to my surroundings and the people in the room.. I was careless, I should have known how close I was to her. No, I should never have moved.

I'm really in trouble.. and I deserve it. I had even just promised that I wouldn't break any more rules.. now look what I've gone and done. I need punishment.

The longer my eyes locked with the mess, the more intense my deep hatred became. I was throwing all my progress and training away.

The slightest movement from the lady caused me to swiftly roll over and show my belly. A natural response now.