Chapter 1 : Summoning

Realm of the Gods....

"And now! My Gods and goddesses, the difficulty rank this time for saving the world is 'S rank!' Chosen to be the goddess in charge is! Lady LISTARTE! "

A man , dressed in a formal suit announced in a massive , but beautiful stadium, illuminated by a giant glowing multi colored diamond. The goddess in question appeared in a stage with a burst of pink life.

"Amazing listarte!"

"Do this, and you will stand among the top gods!"

Listarte gasped, but smiled ." Thank you everyone! I will do my best as a goddess and try to stand out as the best!"

--------------------------------------------------------

"ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEE?!"

Listarte screamed as she ran all the way to her house on top of a beautiful floating island on the realm of gods. She entered her room and shut the room.

"Rank S.." Listarte sighed as she leaned against the door. 

I Listarte, also known as lista, am a novice goddess born into the realm of gods a hundred years ago. Till now,i have summoned heroes five times from earth to save parallel universes. well, five times is not much if you consider the top gods, some of them having saved universes hundreds of times. Now i have to save the S class world..Alres...Alrest?

Listarte sighed again as she settled on a desk, planning to summon a hero to aid her. She could summon only one hero for each world. Hmm...Suzuki. Sasaki . One by one, she was looking through the papers, hoping to find a hero who was strong enough to tackle a S ranked world. The parameters of attack must be over 500 in level 1 with decent defensive stats. So far, didn't find a single one above 200. 

"GAAH! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" Listarte screamed as she kicked away the table only to-

"AAAH! GWEEH!" She fell over herself. Suddenly a paper flew over in air and smacked her in face. 

"Huh! AAH! " She gasped as she looked at the paper. "Huh..? This-this is..!" 

She could see the hero's status. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N, L/N

Level : 1

HP : 120

Mana: 750

Attack: 3,000

Endurance: 250

Strength: 740

Speed: 1,500

Resistances: Fire, water, ice, lightning.

Holy Proclamation : 5,000

Personality: Stupidly cautious

----------------------------------------------------

"EHHHHH? His attack is over 2,500 even if he is level 1? And that holy proclamation? That power is ridiculous! HE IS AMAZING! HE IS A MASTERPIECE IN A HUNDRED MILLION YEARS! "

Listarte smirked as she kicked open her door. "If it is him, he can take on Alrest with no problem! And i will be one step closer to becoming a great goddess! How lucky i am!" 

Listarte joyfully walked to the summoning chamber. It was a vast, golden chamber, which she took a moment to admire before drawing a summoning circle, an enchanted chart which took the help of a golden choker. 

Listarte sighed, as she nervously cut a bit of her finger with the choker's sharp end. She shrieked a little-it hurt. But the blood acted as a catalyst for summon. 

"In the name of goddess Listarte i summon a hero here and now. Come forth, A/N L/N!!"

The circle started glowing brightly, until everything was blinded in a bright flash of golden light...